Flying in the USA vs. Europe

Old March 26th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

Default Flying in the USA vs. Europe

"Sylvain" wrote in message
t...
actually I would even settle for half way drinkable if it
were available, but it ain't -- and no, imported beer in bottles doesn't
cut it either, I have my standards...)

--Sylvain

How about imported beer in barrels?

Old March 26th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Borat

"Sylvain" wrote in message
t...
Borat wrote:
Other than beer (& diamonds) , Belgium's best attribute is that it does
not take long to drive through.

you should have slowed down a bit, you would have realized that they make
the best chocolate in the world... (that said the beer is indeed worth

Yes, the chocolates are good but then I don't eat chocolate

Old March 26th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Borat

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
"Sylvain" wrote in message
t...
actually I would even settle for half way drinkable if it
were available, but it ain't -- and no, imported beer in bottles
doesn't
cut it either, I have my standards...)

--Sylvain

How about imported beer in barrels?

Most beers don't travel well especially beer in barrels and especially beer
that has not been pasteurised. That kills any further fermentation.

Old March 27th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Sylvain wrote:

[snip]
good beer; actually I would even settle for half way drinkable if it
were available, but it ain't -- and no, imported beer in bottles doesn't
cut it either, I have my standards...)

have you tried homebrew?

--
Bob Noel
(gave up looking for a particular sig the lawyer will hate)

Old March 27th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Borat,

Its one of the few places you can get drunk on beer
without having to go to the toilet in the process.

Some people really strive for the worthy goals in life...

Jeeze!

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old March 27th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Its one of the few places you can get drunk on beer
without having to go to the toilet in the process.

Some people really strive for the worthy goals in life...

Jeeze!

Yeah, I was offended, too.

After all, that's what green chartreuse and tequila are for...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 28th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stefan

Jay Honeck schrieb:
Its one of the few places you can get drunk on beer
without having to go to the toilet in the process.

Some people really strive for the worthy goals in life...

Jeeze!

Yeah, I was offended, too.

After all, that's what green chartreuse [tequila snipped] are for...

Now *this* is offending. Or just plain ignorant.

Stefan
Old March 29th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Borat

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Borat,

Its one of the few places you can get drunk on beer
without having to go to the toilet in the process.

Some people really strive for the worthy goals in life...

Jeeze!

There are times when even going for a leak is a waste of good drinking time.

Old April 3rd 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Borat

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ps.com...
My only recent experience is with Zurich, Luzern and Wien, and I gotta
say that RR terminals in the middle of town, trains that leave and
arrive exactly on time, tasty snacks, including decent beer,

Okay, you got me there. If they serve good beer on the trains, that
would make an otherwise stultifyingly boring journey kinda fun.

But it still ain't flying.

I don't think a train journey like this would be boring

another reason why GA is not worth a fart in Europe as a meaningful form of
mass travel

GPS in Europe Doug Piloting 6 June 26th 06 02:35 AM
Cost of Flying in Europe john smith Piloting 9 October 3rd 05 02:09 AM
Flying Holiday in Europe Udo Rumpf Soaring 17 March 23rd 05 03:08 PM
Flying to Europe Bob Webster Instrument Flight Rules 19 April 26th 04 04:08 PM
Flying to Europe Bob Webster Piloting 19 April 26th 04 04:08 PM