Bounty on AC 20-98

Old November 15th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jon Woellhaf[_2_]

Default Bounty on AC 20-98

I have not been able to find through regular channels a copy of the old FAA
Advisory Circular 20-98, titled (I believe) Auxiliary Two-Way Airborne Radio
System Installations, dated 5/23/77.

I will pay $50US to the first person who agrees to send me an original paper
copy of this AC.

Thanks!

Jon

Old November 15th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

You can have a scanned PDF for free if you want it.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Old November 16th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

WHere do you want it sent? Better yet, I'll post it to
www.rstengineering.com/annual so that anybody who wants it can download it.
Scan down the page about 2/3 of the way and you will see a link to "Faa
Forms" and some mention of 5 forms that are in a single zip file.

The 20-98 is in that zip file, about 1MB in size.

Jim