Any LAK 17B FES owners out there?

Old August 10th 18, 10:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Kinlan

Default Any LAK 17B FES owners out there?

Just took delivery of a LAK 17B FES and would like to share advice, tips,
etc with other owners. Is there anyone out there?

Old August 10th 18, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

Congratulations David!

There is still an active LAK17A Yahoo group that also includes 17B owners. You might want to sign up.

Lou
Old August 13th 18, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
slbair

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 4:30:17 AM UTC-5, David Kinlan wrote:
Just took delivery of a LAK 17B FES and would like to share advice, tips,
etc with other owners. Is there anyone out there?

Dave,

I co-own SN231. Contact me at
Old August 14th 18, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Thomson

wrote:
Just took delivery of a LAK 17B FES and would like to share

advice, tips,
etc with other owners. Is there anyone out there?

Dave,

I co-own SN231. Contact me at

I am awaiting delivery of LAK17B FES Ser. No. 252 (possibly
around January 2019) and would welcome any advice.

John

Old August 17th 18, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Manley[_3_]

You may want to consider joining the recently-created FES Owners Group

Old August 17th 18, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Kinlan

At 01:47 17 August 2018, Scott Manley wrote:
You may want to consider joining the recently-created FES Owners Group

Do you have a link to it as I can't find it using a google search

Old August 17th 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Manley[_3_]

David,

Contact me at smanley at wisc dot edu

Old September 20th 18, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello, I am considering purchasing a LAK 17B FES self launcher. I sold my DG 800 A a while back, looking into the FES technology.
Looking for more info from current owners.
Performance, room in the cockpit (I am almost 6'4" yall) etc.
Also, I am in Colorado, could somebody in this region contact me so I can come dee the glider?
Thank you.
S. Dimentstein India Lima
704 986 4344
Shmulik49 at gmail dot com
Old September 20th 18, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello, I am considering purchasing a LAK 17B FES self launcher. I sold my DG 800 A a while back, looking into the FES technology.
Looking for more info from current owners.
Performance, room in the cockpit (I am almost 6'4" yall) etc.
Also, I am in Colorado, could somebody in this region contact me so I can come see the glider?
Thank you
S. Dimentstein
Old September 20th 18, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

me
Hello, I am considering purchasing a LAK 17B FES self launcher. I sold my DG 800 A a while back, looking into the FES technology.
Looking for more info from current owners.
Performance, room in the cockpit (I am almost 6'4" yall) etc.
Also, I am in Colorado, could somebody in this region contact me so I can come see the glider?
Thank you
S. Dimentstein

Beech Duke Owners/ex-Owners ple help... Stanley Owning 12 June 10th 16 12:36 AM
looking for LAK-17 owners Brad[_2_] Soaring 1 June 16th 10 11:40 AM
DG-300/303 owners... Marc Ramsey Soaring 34 April 22nd 07 05:07 AM
SHK Owners [email protected] Soaring 1 February 7th 06 07:37 PM
Any UH-1 owners in here? Jim Rotorcraft 7 October 6th 03 02:33 AM