I need to trace an IP address

Old April 28th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default k00k wedding ! Bertie lusin it!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:rxcRj.58685$QC.15734
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:5lcRj.58636$QC.21767
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
gregvk wrote in
:

I only get quality fanbois, me.

Bertie

You're truly a legend in your own mind.

I know.

Bertie

Just like Anthony.

Oh no! there you go again saying hurtful things!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhhawhahwhahwhahwhah!

Bertie

Old April 28th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Old April 28th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxwell, spews again...

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:fv3itn$13s$12
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:W9cRj.58587$QC.19021
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Sure ya do, otherwise you have no life.

Yeah, that must be it...

Bertie

Must be something like that, or just your illness. You sure waste
a lot of hours of your life, arguing with people on the Usenet.

Couldn't
be doin' it for the money. Just the fame uh?

Arguing?
Moi?

You've mistaken me for someoen else.

Nope, what I do is bait k00ks.

And I'm real good at it.

Bertie

WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! God you full of ****.

You're not worth a flying **** at anything. Much less as a troll.

I beg to differ as do several million whining kiwis,

Bertie

Maxwell isn't a k00k. He's a ****in genius.

He makes Albert Einstein look stupid. He makes Stephen Hawking look
like a retard. He makes Kurt Godel look like a braindamaged chimp.

Hmm, maybe he's a bot. A really smart one with extra memory and a self
contained Briggs and Stratton generator attached on the side.

Bertie
Old April 28th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On 28 Apr 2008 04:50:37 GMT, gregvk wrote:

[...]

remember that on number lines as you go past zero the sign becomes a
minus.

so you comment should have been he's a ####### -genius.
that I could believe.

Stealth Pilot
Old April 28th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

[...]

Strange thing about intellect, it seems it's more of a circle than a
line..

Bertie
Old May 1st 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie DOES Buttman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Buttman" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:4ttQj.58303$QC.6159
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

not finished yet. The harsh winter interfered with the rebuild in a
big
way so it's only just now being painted. Should be flying in
another month or so, but its been so long since I've flown one I
don't know
what
I'll have to compare with it.

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

Ahhhh nice, golden shower me again

buttman

Good job Bertie. Until now, I have only seen Anthony imitate someone
else's identity.

But I guess it's a short trip from being a useless wannabe troll, to
lying impersonator.

Moi? That's agin my server's AUP. you should komplain if you think it
was me fjukktard.

Bertie

Keep on lying retard. You left pecker tracks all over that one. I knew you
were pond scum, but I didn't think you were that desperate.

Old May 1st 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:rxcRj.58685$QC.15734
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:5lcRj.58636$QC.21767
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
gregvk wrote in
:

I only get quality fanbois, me.

Bertie

You're truly a legend in your own mind.

I know.

Bertie

Just like Anthony.

Oh no! there you go again saying hurtful things!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhhawhahwhahwhahwhah!

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.
Don't forget to rake your feet, Squirty.

Old May 1st 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie the Bunyip is forging me,. waaaah!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:%M8Sj.111618$Ft5.45794
@newsfe15.lga:

[...]

OK..

Bertie
Old May 1st 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Buttman" wrote in message
[...]

Prove it, fjukktard. If I'm lying you can get me tossed in an instant.
Both of my servers have a strict no forgery policy. You can have me
TOSsed if you're telling the truth...

Well, what are you waiting for?

Bertie

Cuz,,,,, you're Bertrice the Buttlick. You know everyone, youv'e done
everything, you know everything, you know....

Old May 1st 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie DOES Buttman! over and over.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Bertie

Cuz,,,,, you're Bertrice the Buttlick. You know everyone, youv'e done
everything, you know everything, you know....

Yes, I do, you're full of **** and are bluffing.

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.