New Sailplanes For the American Soaring Market?

Old January 12th 04, 05:05 PM
JohnD

"Janusz Kesik" wrote in message ...
Maybe it's time to switch to SZD Diana, Puchacz, or SZD-55 at least as
long as the Poland isn't in the Euro zone?
Just count it...

The problem is: What percentage of the materials comprising a glider
from Poland come from EU countries? As I understand it a significant
amount of the manufacturing cost comes from materials in the EU.
Old January 13th 04, 01:24 PM
Bert Willing

Materials cost is not thus important, it makes up for 20-25% of the
manufacturing cost. The rest is manhours and amortization of development
cost.

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

m...

Old January 17th 04, 12:50 AM
Janusz Kesik

There's also a large amount of materials which were produced locally. =
Note also the labour cost isn't counted in Euros, but in Polish Zloty.

Regards,

--=20
Janusz Kesik

visit
www.leszno.pl - home of the www.css-leszno.it.pl

Old January 24th 04, 03:45 AM
F1y1n

"Janusz Kesik" wrote in message ...
Maybe it's time to switch to SZD Diana, Puchacz, or SZD-55 at least as
long as the Poland isn't in the Euro zone?
Just count it...

Regards,

Mr. Kesik,
would you please shut up about your useless Polish gliders? Not one
worthwile glider has ever come out of Poland, with your 'stars' PW-5
and Junior belonging to the 'run, do not walk away from' category.
Nobody cares.
Thank you.
Old January 24th 04, 05:03 AM
Vorsanger1

It is interesting to note that the response to Janusz Kesik's post was crude,
rude....and anonymous.

Cheers anyhow, Charles

Old January 24th 04, 09:00 AM
Mike Reyes

Mr. Kesik has pride in the sailplanes produced by his native Poland.
If my US was producing gliders which matched the current Polish
standard, this forum would be filled with American nationalistic
pride. View a Diana in person and it might change your mind about
Polish standards.

BTW The same Mr. Kesik ripped me a new a**hole when I made a misguided
attempt at humour on this forum. At the same time I did talk a buddy
into buying a Foka 4!

Old January 24th 04, 12:05 PM
Janusz Kesik

U=BFytkownik F1y1n w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych =
le.com...

Mr. Kesik,
would you please shut up about your useless Polish gliders? Not one
worthwile glider has ever come out of Poland, with your 'stars' PW-5
and Junior belonging to the 'run, do not walk away from' category.
Nobody cares.
Thank you.

Sorry, but Your post is really at the floor level, and not worth any =
comment more than "thank you too".
If the only Pole you met is a bricklayer or dishwasher, then it's your =
loss.

Thank you.

Old January 24th 04, 02:30 PM
JJ Sinclair

would you please shut up about your useless Polish gliders? Not one
worthwile glider has ever come out of Poland, with your 'stars' PW-5

I just added another name to my, DO NOT READ LIST fLY1N
JJ Sinclair
Old January 24th 04, 03:50 PM
Markus Gayda

Janusz Kesik schrieb:
U¿ytkownik F1y1n w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych .com...

Mr. Kesik,
would you please shut up about your useless Polish gliders? Not one
worthwile glider has ever come out of Poland, with your 'stars' PW-5
and Junior belonging to the 'run, do not walk away from' category.
Nobody cares.
Thank you.

Sorry, but Your post is really at the floor level, and not worth any comment more than "thank you too".
If the only Pole you met is a bricklayer or dishwasher, then it's your loss.

Well..... what do have against bricklayers? :-)

They have lots more brain and honor than our little "friend" here.

Hmm... just take a look at the Lak 17... niiiiceeeee ship.

CU
Markus