Fosset shot down by Indians ?

Old June 6th 08, 06:28 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Fosset shot down by Indians ?

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote
Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,

Maybe Fosset was shot down by Indians ?

The IAF ?

Planespotting fjukktard.

Sheeeesh !

Took you AGES to respond to that one. Where you been ? WOGland ? Or up
Michael O'Leary's arse ?

I only look in about once a month since you devastated the place, fjukkwit.

And the gay lames are petty typicla of you.

The racist comments are pretty much par for the course for Brit scum,
though.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default And you just couln't wait to cross post RAP

You're a useless parasite.

Old June 6th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:cea2k.2925$yi.1514
@newsfe13.lga:

You're a useless parasite.

Oh no! I'm upsetting maxie again!

Please tell me how to sooth your fevered brow Maxie..

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh no! I'm upsetting maxie again!

Please tell me how to sooth your fevered brow Maxie..

Bertie

You're not upsetting me, I love showcasing you skills as a social reject.

Old June 6th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:UNb2k.3810$t07.3338
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh no! I'm upsetting maxie again!

Please tell me how to sooth your fevered brow Maxie..

Bertie

You're not upsetting me, I love showcasing you skills as a social reject.

and you're doing a dandy job there. Keep up the good work!

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 05:59 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Robert M. Gary

On Jun 5, 10:28*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore *wrote
Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,

Maybe Fosset was shot down by Indians ?

The IAF ?

Planespotting fjukktard.

Sheeeesh !

Took you AGES to respond to that one. Where you been ? WOGland ? Or up
Michael O'Leary's arse ?

I only look in about once a month since you devastated the place, fjukkwit..

And the gay lames are petty typicla of you.

The racist comments are pretty much par for the course for Brit scum,
though.

Would it be possible for you two to start your own newsgroup? This
really doesn't involve flying.

-Robert

Old June 6th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j4f2k.3824$t07.1376
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Got one already! But alt disasters.aviation is the planespotter's
residence already.

Bertie

Fine, so why do you insist on cross posting to RAP.

To get you to run around like a mouse in a frying pan, of course.

It appears to have worked. it alwyas does, of course.

Bertie

Old June 6th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:n3g2k.1587$js1.937
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j4f2k.3824$t07.1376
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Got one already! But alt disasters.aviation is the planespotter's
residence already.

Bertie

Fine, so why do you insist on cross posting to RAP.

To get you to run around like a mouse in a frying pan, of course.

It appears to have worked. it alwyas does, of course.

Bertie

So you cross post here just to irritate people??

Nope. Just to catch k00ks.
It almost always works.

See?

Bertie

Steve Fosset search Smoke plume? Ro Soaring 11 September 14th 07 09:43 PM
Fosset found OK Keith Piloting 2 September 4th 07 08:21 PM
Steve Fosset -- Breaks record, but loses generator &declares an Emergency Jay Somerset Piloting 1 February 11th 06 07:13 PM
Record Soaring Flight by Fosset and Delore Paul Remde Soaring 0 January 27th 05 03:01 PM
Shot at/Shot back Bob McKellar Military Aviation 33 March 11th 04 07:53 PM