XM question for Garmin 396/496 owers

Old September 2nd 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default was XM question, now OT: politics

on 8/31/2008 9:19 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

The suggestion (and I do realize that's the idea) that many women
who supported Hillary will support Palin *just because she is also a
woman*, regardless of her politics or her lack of qualifications, is
downright insulting.

I'll wager that there are just as many women who will vote for
McCain/Palin because Palin is a woman, as there are blacks who will
vote for Obama/Biden because Obama is half-black.

Truth is, the average American is fairly politically unsophisticated,

Good lord.

He's only projecting his own shortcomings on the entire electorate.
That's our Jay for you!
Old September 2nd 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Zebulon

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 8/31/2008 8:41 PM Jay Honeck said the following:
Only an idiot like you could consider her well-educated.

Gosh, Rich, you really know how to forward a conversation.

And you really know how to duck and jive when presented with facts
contrary to your moronic, ill-informed views.

Uaw, stuff it sock boi, you're just back ground noise for Uncle Gertie.

Old September 2nd 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Zebulon" @###@.^net wrote in :

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 8/31/2008 8:41 PM Jay Honeck said the following:
Only an idiot like you could consider her well-educated.

Gosh, Rich, you really know how to forward a conversation.

And you really know how to duck and jive when presented with facts
contrary to your moronic, ill-informed views.

Uaw, stuff it sock boi, you're just back ground noise for Uncle Gertie.

You're one confused little boi, aren't you?

Bertie
Old September 4th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default XM question for Garmin 396/496 owers

on 8/31/2008 7:11 PM Ramsey said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

on 8/31/2008 10:36 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...

Damn Rich Bich, looks like you and Mikey Mouth have both been taking
hat dancing lessons from Buttlipps.

I would think supposed grown men and pilots would have higher goals
than running the Usenet playing suckup for some troll wannabe like
Buttlipps, but I guess not.
Snort!

Oh sweet irony.
You have a real winner there, Bertie. He may keep you entertained for
years!

With luck!

Bertie

You two certainly sound like a match made in heaven, by all means keep
dancing.

Sounds like jealousy from the guy with his lips permanently attached to
Bertie's butt, following him everywhere he leads you.
Old September 4th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Maxie gives thnakkks

on 8/31/2008 11:12 PM The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt said the
following:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 05:29:46 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip did most oddly
state:
"Zebulon" wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote...
That can be attractive in a kitsch kind of way...

She's definitely more attractive than Cheney, you have to admit.
Good job Bertie, ya the kooks running with ya again.

Thnanknks,.s

It's good to be appreciated in one's own lifetime.

Couldn't have done it without you, of course.

You do realise that they're not k00ks. They're just k00k afficiandos,
right, Maxie?

I don't believe Max grasps that he's a k00k...

I don't believe Max grasps much of anything. Except himself, of course.

Old September 4th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 9/2/2008 7:19 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
"Zebulon" @###@.^net wrote in :

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 8/31/2008 8:41 PM Jay Honeck said the following:
Only an idiot like you could consider her well-educated.
Gosh, Rich, you really know how to forward a conversation.
And you really know how to duck and jive when presented with facts
contrary to your moronic, ill-informed views.

Uaw, stuff it sock boi, you're just back ground noise for Uncle Gertie.

You're one confused little boi, aren't you?

Actually, I believe he thinks he's three or four of them at least...
Old September 4th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 8/31/2008 8:41 PM Jay Honeck said the following:
Only an idiot like you could consider her well-educated.
Gosh, Rich, you really know how to forward a conversation.
And you really know how to duck and jive when presented with facts
contrary to your moronic, ill-informed views.
Uaw, stuff it sock boi, you're just back ground noise for Uncle
Gertie.

You're one confused little boi, aren't you?

Actually, I believe he thinks he's three or four of them at least...

I know, he's the best k00k I've had since I broke Ralphie!

Bertie

Garmin 430 question [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 23 July 23rd 08 01:05 PM
Garmin 76S question Carl Buehler Soaring 2 April 30th 04 11:06 AM
Garmin 430 question smf Instrument Flight Rules 4 December 1st 03 03:03 AM
Garmin 430 question MLenoch Piloting 3 August 5th 03 03:55 AM
GARMIN 196 QUESTION Cub Driver Piloting 5 July 9th 03 04:29 PM