Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old May 1st 05, 05:06 AM
Mike 'Flyin'8'

And you don't even have the experience to know that the database only contains
pilots who have current medicals. It doesn't contain former pilots.

George... I will have to disagree with you here.... My grandfather
who was granted a certificate in 1945 after flying B24's never had a
valid civilian medical, and never flew after the war is in the
database. He may be an exception, but nevertheless is in the
database. He passed away in Sept 2001 and he is still there as of a
month ago.

Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA
See my online aerial photo album at
http://flying.4alexanders.com
Old May 1st 05, 05:08 AM
Dudley Henriques

"RomeoMike" wrote in message
Well, that's not accurate. As I posted to D.H., my father has been
deceased since 1976, and he is in the data base. My uncle hasn't had a
medical in over 40 years, and he is there also.

Why don't you just call the FAA and get the information you want? At least
find out what the data parameters are so you will know why one pilot will be
in the data base and another will not. I'm sitting here looking at my
certificates so I'd like to know also. After you make your call to the FAA,
post back here with the answer so all of us will know.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Old May 1st 05, 05:11 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Mike 'Flyin'8'" wrote in message
And you don't even have the experience to know that the database only
contains
pilots who have current medicals. It doesn't contain former pilots.

George... I will have to disagree with you here.... My grandfather
who was granted a certificate in 1945 after flying B24's never had a
valid civilian medical, and never flew after the war is in the
database. He may be an exception, but nevertheless is in the
database. He passed away in Sept 2001 and he is still there as of a
month ago.

Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA
See my online aerial photo album at
http://flying.4alexanders.com

Call the FAA and find out why one pilot will be in the base and another
won't. Then post back here with what they say.

Old May 1st 05, 05:17 AM
Mike 'Flyin'8'

Ya know... I think i might do that... It is really confusing to me...
We are all talking about the same database I presume?
http://registry.faa.gov/amquery.asp

I know there are a few different databases and at least one of them
only has piltos with a current medical, though I can not locate the
link.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:11:13 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

.. .

Old May 1st 05, 05:22 AM
Dudley Henriques

"RomeoMike" wrote in message

Knowing your propensity to easily take offense,

You mean this is what you call "easily"?

"THANK YOU!!! Finally someone realizes that Dudley is an old
self-promoting, asshole piece of ****, ****ty "pilot." He spends too
much time on the computer, and no doubt has no skills or qualifications
to back up his claims. Read on...

Do a search in the FAA pilot database for Dudley Henriques. Wow; Look
at that! No entry for him! See that folks, he's not even a pilot!! So
for the last several years he's been doing nothing but spoofing us. He
is a SIMULATOR PILOT, and that's it!"

Why I don't see any reason at all why someone would be offended or even
prompted to respond to such a nice friendly post as this. No offense pal,
but my idea of "easily" is a WHOLE lot different than yours!
But then again....that's Usenet isn't it. Just chock full of nice friendly
people being misunderstood by those of us who have tendencies toward taking
offense so easily!! :-))

Old May 1st 05, 05:36 AM
Dudley Henriques

Beats the living hell out of me. Feel free to find out what the story is and
post back. I for one would like a handle on ALL data base criteria, and why
certain pilots will be on one and not on another.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Mike 'Flyin'8'" wrote in message
Ya know... I think i might do that... It is really confusing to me...
We are all talking about the same database I presume?
http://registry.faa.gov/amquery.asp

I know there are a few different databases and at least one of them
only has piltos with a current medical, though I can not locate the
link.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:11:13 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

. ..

Old May 1st 05, 05:48 AM
Mike 'Flyin'8'

I just sent an email to them asking about this. I simply asked them
why my grandfather is listed (who did not fly after the war nor ever
held a civilian medical) yet another pilot I know of went on to fly as
CFI, Acrobatic, airshows etc and he is not listed. Also asked for
criteria to be listed.

This was sent to the Airmen Certification Branch at the FAA website.
We will see if it takes them as long to answer this as it does to
process a certificate. ;-)

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:36:06 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"

Old May 1st 05, 06:12 AM
Scott D.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:08:58 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"

"RomeoMike" wrote in message
Well, that's not accurate. As I posted to D.H., my father has been
deceased since 1976, and he is in the data base. My uncle hasn't had a
medical in over 40 years, and he is there also.

Why don't you just call the FAA and get the information you want? At least
find out what the data parameters are so you will know why one pilot will be
in the data base and another will not. I'm sitting here looking at my
certificates so I'd like to know also. After you make your call to the FAA,
post back here with the answer so all of us will know.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Stop wasting your time of these guys. I kill filed them a long time
ago. And as soon as he changes his name, Its kill filed again. My
father-in-law let his medical expire about 6 years ago and he is no
longer on the list either, so what ever the criteria is, it doesn't
matter. For the ones that have been around for awhile, we all know
what your accomplishments have been. You don't have to justify it to
anyone, especially this clown.

Scott D

Old May 1st 05, 06:20 AM
RomeoMike

Well, aside from "easily take offense," I'm not the one who said all of
that stuff about you that you allude to. Please be gentlemanly enough
not to put other people's words in my mouth. I won't bother you further.