Rod Machado's New PPL Manual

Old March 25th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default Rod Machado's New PPL Manual

On Mar 24, 8:05 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Please -- before you flame .. I'm sure there are plenty of FBOs/Pilot
Schools that do it all perfectly.

But apparently they are the minority or we wouldn't have a shrinking
GA population.

Dan Mc

No need to flame. In fact what you are saying here is simply restating
what I've been saying.

--
Dudley Henriques

Sorry, I wasn't directed that comment to you directly, but to the know-
it-alls who live to pounce, but probably haven't ever darkened a
hangar floor.

Old March 25th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Maxwell wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Google search for (humor in teaching) reveals 2,040,000 hits. I didn't
read them all, but I believe all are positive.
Putting "humor in teaching" in quotes, reveals 11,400 hits, same result I
believe.

So what, a Google search for "home made dog ****" reveals 2,270,000 hits.

Talking bull**** reveals 275,000. Probably more applicable to your
situation.

Your usual I see; irrelevant, and in this case disingenuous and
misleading as well.

You see, in actuality, your statement is not correct. You put quotation
marks on the phrase "home made dog ****". This in fact reveals a Google
search of 1, not the 2,270,000 hits you implied.

Unfortunately, this seems to imply that it is YOU, who are full of "home
made dog ****" :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Dan wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:05 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Please -- before you flame .. I'm sure there are plenty of FBOs/Pilot
Schools that do it all perfectly.
But apparently they are the minority or we wouldn't have a shrinking
GA population.
Dan Mc

No need to flame. In fact what you are saying here is simply restating
what I've been saying.

--
Dudley Henriques

Sorry, I wasn't directed that comment to you directly, but to the know-
it-alls who live to pounce, but probably haven't ever darkened a
hangar floor.

I have one above now. See Maxwell. He likes to chime in with "useful and
relevant comment" once in awhile :-))))))))))))))))))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Maxwell wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Google search for (humor in teaching) reveals 2,040,000 hits. I didn't
read them all, but I believe all are positive.
Putting "humor in teaching" in quotes, reveals 11,400 hits, same result
I believe.

So what, a Google search for "home made dog ****" reveals 2,270,000 hits.

Talking bull**** reveals 275,000. Probably more applicable to your
situation.

Your usual I see; irrelevant, and in this case disingenuous and misleading
as well.

You see, in actuality, your statement is not correct. You put quotation
marks on the phrase "home made dog ****". This in fact reveals a Google
search of 1, not the 2,270,000 hits you implied.

Unfortunately, this seems to imply that it is YOU, who are full of "home
made dog ****" :-))

Nice try, but you are totally incorrect, and completely out of context.

But I will give you credit for being about to respond in less than 5000
words this time!

Old March 25th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Maxwell wrote:
[...]

Whatever. Have a nice day.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:HuydnVcI-
:

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:34:32 -0700 (PDT), Dan
wrote:

On Mar 24, 7:01 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:47:35 -0400, Dudley Henriques

wrote:
GA was never meant for test pilots and engineers alone. If GA

is
flourish in the future, it will have to attract more

"average"
people
into it's ranks.
Isn't that the philosophy of NASA's Free Flight concept?
Most people are only comfortable flying along with a herd. Try
diverting the typical 737 load into the requisite 30 Bonanzas

and
hear
the howls on the tarmac --" I have to fly in THAT!?"
You'll have to explain that to Dudley.
Don't be an imbecile.
Would you tell a bird not to fly?

Bertie
Being a stubborn character, I'd probably try, and most likely get

the
same result :-))

Xactly

( not snipped just to annoy people)

Bertie

I see I've attracted old Maxwell again. I love this guy. :-))

I'm a big fan of Whack a mole. When on of those little devils pops his
head up on my panel.....

Bertie

I think I ate some of that once. Whackamole? Terrible green stuff!!

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Unfortunately, this seems to imply that it is YOU, who are full of "home
made dog ****" :-))

Hey, is that Labrador, man?

Need KA-8B manual cfinn Soaring 4 April 4th 05 09:04 PM
FA: B-737 OPERATIONS MANUAL - Ops Manual for a B-737 Jet Peter Aviation Marketplace 0 December 28th 04 01:08 AM
Manual PA-46 Gerard Ververs Instrument Flight Rules 0 November 23rd 04 07:50 PM
PA-46 Manual Gerard Ververs Piloting 0 November 22nd 04 08:19 PM
LX1000 Manual & Speed Astir Manual Avron Tal Soaring 1 June 20th 04 07:15 AM