"Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

Old September 3rd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

Default "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jay B" wrote in message
ps.com...
Dudley Henriques wrote:

God; you're a better man than me Orv. Those loonies would drive me
absolutely nuts.....and for me that's a damn short drive :-))))
Its bad enough I have to turn on the TV at night and watch some moron
tell
me that George Bush personally flew down to New Orleans, put on a
frogman
suit, dove down to the bottom of the levee in the 9th ward and
personally
placed dynamite there to blow the levee up and flood the ward so that
all
the black people would have to move to Houston and so doing change the
state
of Louisiana to Republican!
I actually had one Usenet idiot tell me that I wasn't Dudley Henriques
because HE knew Dudley Henriques and knew where Dudley Henriques was.
My wife answered him asking him to please send the real Dudley Henriques
home because the one she had been living with for forty odd years was a
real
pain in the ass who didn't like to do yard work!
Dudley

Aw Damn,

There goes ANOTHER perfectly good keyboard...

:O)

Jay B

I should have warned you Jay.....sorry!! :-)))
Dud

I'm spending a fortune on Windex.

No BS, the one here a while back about seeing UAV's on milk cartons did
cause my mouse to get a RC Cola bath.

Old September 3rd 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

Ouch! That has to hurt!!
:-)
"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news
In article et,
"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

I actually had one Usenet idiot tell me that I wasn't Dudley Henriques
because HE knew Dudley Henriques and knew where Dudley Henriques was.
My wife answered him asking him to please send the real Dudley Henriques
home because the one she had been living with for forty odd years was a
real
pain in the ass who didn't like to do yard work!
Dudley

My wife would probably do the same. One time, she called me at work and
one of my co-workers answered. He asked, "Is this his wife or his
girlfriend?" She answered, "HE never told me he was married!" The poor
guy wilted.

Ever see the Verizon (?) ad where the guy answers the other guys video
phone where the wife is doing a strip tease?

Old September 3rd 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

Like my Grandmother said, "honesty is the best policy"....or more probably
translated as,
"when all else fails.......go for it!"
:-) D
"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news
My wife would probably do the same. One time, she called me at work and
one of my co-workers answered. He asked, "Is this his wife or his
girlfriend?" She answered, "HE never told me he was married!" The poor
guy wilted.

That's a great comeback. Best comeback I ever saw was in a convenience
store one morning where I go for coffee. It was about 7AM. I went in and
was making my usual brew at the coffee counter. Standing there at the
same time were a bunch of contractor type guys obviously getting their
morning brew on the way to some hard labor job.
In walks this absolutely unbelievable woman wearing a low cut mini dress;
high heels; all made up...I mean she was a 10!
Naturally, all of us couldn't help checking her out. She must have gotten
up on the wrong side of the bed or something because she looked straight
at this one guy who was staring at her with his coffee cup suspended in
mid air not even able to drink it because it would mean looking at the
cup instead of her :-)
Anyway, this guy looked like a motorcycle gang member. He was HUGE;
muscles in his teeth; short sleeve shirt with a pack of Salems wrapped up
in the upper sleeve just over the tattoo.....you get the picture?
She looks straight at him and literally snarls ,
"I sure hope you're getting an eyeful"
Before anyone could react, the big guy answered her in a perfectly
normal, extremely low keyed and very un-hostile voice and said,
"I'm terribly sorry mamm. I didn't mean to be rude. Its just that you are
so incredibly beautiful"
I mean that snarl on her puss instantly turned into the biggest smile I
ever saw. She just turned and walked away with her coffee smiling like a
Cheshire cat while the rest of us idiots silently decided that THIS was
ABSOLUTELY the way to go if this ever happened to us again!!!!!!! :-))
Dudley

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000035.html - first page or so!
:~)

Old September 3rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

Default Yard work was "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

Yup, that's true. The timing part is in knowing not to be there when the
yard work gene kicks in on them.

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
. ..
Hey Guys:

My wife LOVES yard work and actually gets mad if I try to help. She mows
the lawn, weeds, the whole nine yards.

That's the truth I swear. Eat your hearts out guys.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A

It's not so much that I dislike yard work, in fact, having a fairly large
lot, it's a good workout (I hate exercise merely for exercise).

You see, women have two things: a "Comfort Sensor", and an automated voice
delivery system. It works like this: A man gets comfortable, such as
kicking back in a recliner after a long day, and starts to do something,
ya know, comfortable (i.e., movie, sports (if that's your thing) on TV,
read a good book...). As soon as the man's "comfort level" reaches 4.5,
the woman's sensor picks this up and delivers a message to her "automated
voice delivery system" which picks a message at random, such as "The grass
needs to be mowed", or "My garden needs to be rototilled".

It's all in the timing.

--
Matt
---------------------

Old September 3rd 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
. ..
Hey Guys:

My wife LOVES yard work and actually gets mad if I try to help. She mows
the lawn, weeds, the whole nine yards.

That's the truth I swear. Eat your hearts out guys.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A

Sorry...got you beat. My wife hates Jack Daniels!!! :-)
Dudley

You might be onto something there.

That might explain why my wife and I get along so well: I hate "Hypnotic",
wine coolers, and daiquiris, and she hates single malt scotch.

Our "territories" don't intrude on one another.

Personally, I think that the ability to understand how a woman thinks should
be included in the CFI practical test curriculum. Sort of a way to heighten
the standard so to speak.
On second thought, that would have ended my career before it started. Bad
idea!
:-)

Old September 3rd 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

Cubdriver wrote:
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:54:45 GMT, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

Over on alt.politics.usa is a thread called "Pilots for 9/11 Truth",
with the usual collection of kooks and loons seeking "TRUTH".

Here at the University of New Hampshire, we have a tenured psychology
professor teaching that kind of truth to his class. The chancellor
defends him as a matter of "academic freedom".

Worse, we have one of these nuts at BYU -- in fact, he is one of the
main figures pushing this conspiracy theory. A lot of parents who have
kids going there are understandably upset. I really do not understand
why it should be so hard to fire a professor. Academic freedom should
not be shield for incompetence, any more than there should be a
"business freedom" that protects incompetent managers.

Old September 3rd 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

theSaiGirl wrote:
9/11 was an inside job.
From top to bottom.

I notice the obsession with bottoms :-)

Old September 3rd 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:30:51 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:
Personally, I think that the ability to understand how a woman thinks should
be included in the CFI practical test curriculum. Sort of a way to heighten
the standard so to speak.

We are not meant to understand each other... Some sort of natural law
of physics prevents it...

http://grumman581.googlepages.com/hu...-men-and-women
Old September 3rd 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

theSaiGirl wrote:
9/11 was an inside job.
From top to bottom.

Go away. This is a pilots' forum. With real pilots who actually know
something about airplanes. Go peddle your baloney to someone more
gullible.

Old September 3rd 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

theSaiGirl wrote:
9/11 was an inside job.
From top to bottom.

Go away. This is a pilots' forum. With real pilots who actually know
something about airplanes. Go peddle your baloney to someone more
gullible.

Professors don't impress anyone around here. We all know professors who
advocate human extinction, who think that the earth is flat, who
believe that magnets taped to your body will cure cancer, who believe
that Cleopatra was an alien, etc.

The vast majority of university professors and scientists happen to
disagree vehemently with the quacks you have cited.