Condor2, inbound on final glide!

Old February 21st 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
NG[_2_]

Default Condor2, inbound on final glide!

When I tried to register, I get an error message that says my internet connection is not working (though it is working).
Old February 21st 18, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 5:34:43 PM UTC-8, NG wrote:
When I tried to register, I get an error message that says my internet connection is not working (though it is working).

I get the same error. Paul Remde reports others are experiencing the same issue.
Old February 21st 18, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

I'm sure the Condor2 Team is swamped with emails right now, and it is the middle of the night in Slovenia. So, unfortunately, we'll need to be patient.

I know this is a bummer. I know you want to try out Condor2. I'm sorry about the issue, but confident they'll have it resolved very soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old February 21st 18, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'm getting the same error. Guessing the license server is down.
Old February 21st 18, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

All,

I used the online ordering and was up and running in about 20 minutes, from order to download to settings. It even works on my low performance video card.

Mike
Old February 21st 18, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

I think people are only having issues ordering through Cumulus, buying directly seems to be running smoothly http://www.condorsoaring.com/order/
Old February 21st 18, 09:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan S

Could anyone share some screenshots or video of the new version of the sim? I'd like to see how it compares.
Old February 21st 18, 09:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 12:14:59 AM UTC-8, Dan S wrote:
Could anyone share some screenshots or video of the new version of the sim? I'd like to see how it compares.

Flying wave:

http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/...7657&mode=view

http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/...7658&mode=view

Dynamic lighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=V5-_GmfKa1s

Cloud shadows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOOqf_6mFFA

Old February 21st 18, 09:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan S

Thank you. I'll be parting with 50€ this week I expect.
Old February 21st 18, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Is anyone else getting an error about the license code isn't in the database?

Mine activated with no problem. Briefly flew the Standard Cirrus and Genesis. I had just flown a hard task in version 1 when it came out, too bagged to do much more... This morning, I'll try ridge and wave.

First impression - visually great. Longer tow rope makes tows easier. Gliders look wonderful. Wish the numbers on the ASI were bigger (I use 1920x1080 on a 32" monitor).

Clarence See....final glide Gregg Leslie[_2_] Soaring 2 December 27th 12 10:52 PM
Final glide ppp1 Soaring 8 January 6th 11 03:21 PM
Final Glide Roy Clark, \B6\ Soaring 1 December 23rd 10 05:45 PM
Final Glide - JD (US) Roy Clark, B6 Soaring 1 September 19th 07 07:17 AM
AC Williams -Final Glide [email protected] Soaring 4 January 23rd 06 05:52 AM