ZZZ Maybe there's something about having that name

Old September 9th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Yoder

Default ZZZ Maybe there's something about having that name

OK, I know it's not him, but this just tickled my funny bone:

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_6835426

ry

Old September 9th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

--

Hi there old buddy,

You are right this is a gut buster. Now we may know where zzzoomy's
kid ended up. Drop me an e-mail so I can catch up to what you have
been doing,

Frank ,at my secret world HQ

Old September 11th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
El Maximo

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1841390.php

"...Campbell posed as an LAPD paramedic captain and helicopter pilot ..."

Downright spookey.....

Old September 12th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:14:49 -0400, john smith
wrote:

In article
,
"El Maximo" wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1841390.php

"...Campbell posed as an LAPD paramedic captain and helicopter pilot ..."

Downright spookey.....

Ah! Perhaps the imposter is an imposter?
Perhaps the imposter Jim Campbell has read about Zoom and is emulating
him?

Ah, yes, the old fake fraud trick.

An imposter who "imposts" an imposter!! Even down to the name that would be too
funny. bet it's the first time zoom was the impostee rather than the imposter
LOL!!

Chuck S

Old September 12th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Richard Riley says...
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:14:49 -0400, john smith
wrote:

In article
,
"El Maximo" wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1841390.php
"...Campbell posed as an LAPD paramedic captain and helicopter pilot ..."

Downright spookey.....
Ah! Perhaps the imposter is an imposter?
Perhaps the imposter Jim Campbell has read about Zoom and is emulating
him?

Ah, yes, the old fake fraud trick.

An imposter who "imposts" an imposter!! Even down to the name that would be too
funny. bet it's the first time zoom was the impostee rather than the imposter
LOL!!

Chuck S

Chuck, I tried to send you a relevant picture, but the e-mail kicked
back.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired