zzzzz His latest SnF rant

Old April 27th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default zzzzz His latest SnF rant

Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant? He must be off his medication
again. I had a hint of this last January at the Sebring LSA show. He
accused me of stalking him. All I did was take his picture,something
he has done many times to me. When he saw me with the camera he told
me that I should leave the show. I replied that" I paid for this booth
asshole". He left saying that he was going to report me to the police
for stalking him. I really wanted him to go to the police,think about
it. I was in my home town,in a booth that I paid for months in advance
and on top of that I was in a wheelchair, yes explain to the police I
was stalking him. My parting comment to him was "see you at Sun n Fun
Oh no I forgot you won't be there".

Frank M.Hitlaw, Certified chicken thief.
Old April 27th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley[_4_]

wrote in message
Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant?

I actually tried, but it was so poorly written I couldn't follow it.

Old April 28th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja[_2_]

Steve Foley wrote:
wrote in message
Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant?

I actually tried, but it was so poorly written I couldn't follow it.

Sounded even more desperate, this time. But I liked the part where he
said he'd waited to post the diatribe until all his people were safely
away from SnF. It had the same feel as his "We are relocating to a
more-defensible location," that he posted just before declaring
bankruptcy at US Aviator.

Anyone see a dust-off at Lakeland?

Ron Wanttaja

Old April 28th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Steve Foley wrote:
wrote in message
Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant?

I actually tried, but it was so poorly written I couldn't follow it.

Sounded even more desperate, this time. But I liked the part where he
said he'd waited to post the diatribe until all his people were safely
away from SnF. It had the same feel as his "We are relocating to a
more-defensible location," that he posted just before declaring
bankruptcy at US Aviator.

Anyone see a dust-off at Lakeland?

Ron Wanttaja

I read that part and wondered who all his people were. His whine was
a tad extended before he even got to the "I told you so" part.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 30th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Apr 27, 10:05*pm, Dan wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Steve Foley wrote:
wrote in message
*Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant?

I actually tried, but it was so poorly written I couldn't follow it.

Sounded even more desperate, this time. *But I liked the part where he
said he'd waited to post the diatribe until all his people were safely
away from SnF. *It had the same feel as his "We are relocating to a
more-defensible location," that he posted just before declaring
bankruptcy at US Aviator.

Anyone see a dust-off at Lakeland?

Ron Wanttaja

* * I read that part and wondered who all his people were. His whine was
a tad extended before he even got to the "I told you so" part.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -

I really liked the part about his fascination with medicine and how
medicine wasn't to be his life. He wrote today that his toady juan was
at SnF so I guess he still exist. Wish I would have known I would have
introduced myself to him.

Frank M.Hitlaw,
Old May 2nd 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja[_2_]

Dan wrote:
pho wrote:

For us newbies, who's zoom?

James Campbell, editor in chief of Aero News Network.

Those interested in Campbell's opinions about himself can read ANN.
Other opinions can be found at:

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom.html

Some of the links are bad (such as the FAQ), but many others still work.

Ron Wanttaja

OT Rant Rob Arndt[_2_] Naval Aviation 1 August 3rd 07 12:41 AM
Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant? Richard Riley[_1_] Home Built 6 April 16th 07 04:30 PM
RANT! wise purchaser Owning 2 March 27th 07 10:04 PM
Bob Orr and Zzzzz C J Campbell Home Built 4 January 21st 04 05:48 AM
ZZZooommm rant latest Kyle Boatright Home Built 181 September 19th 03 03:30 AM