ZZZZoomer at it again...

Old December 6th 03, 04:34 PM
Richard Riley

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:28:43 -0600, RR Urban wrote:

:
:Sorry.
:I'm not the tooth fairy, Red.
:
:I tells it like it is.
:So, proceed at your own risk/peril.
:
:Once last time - corresponding with Zoom is
:fruitless, unless you are kissing ass like Jaun
r have counsel with a penchant to play with a
:loose cannon of his caliber.

There are at least 5 opportunities there for good puns there, but I'm
too sleep deprived to take advantage of them.

Of course you're right, corresponding with Captain Fruitball is like
wrestling with a pig (you both get dirty, and after a while you
realize the pig likes it).

But somehow, he always has new recruits for the Barking Moonbat
Patrol. I guess we shouldn't underestimate the power of human
stupidity.
Old December 6th 03, 05:17 PM
RobertR237

In article , "red12049"
writes:

Oops... Spoke too soon..... Just looked, and my post in the forum is gone.
Even more hysterically, my login no longer works. Gotta love it. Fair and
unbiased reporting, equal access.... justice, the American Way.... yada yada
yada

Red

Welcome to the world according to Zoom. You don't agree with him and you
suddenly find that you have no option to reply. The next thing you will see
will be an email threat of some sort stating that if you try to contact them
again that he will take legal action.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 6th 03, 05:17 PM
RobertR237

In article , "red12049"
writes:

Well,

for what its' worth.... I sent a copy of this (less any names) to Jim at ANN
and his response was that Pulsar didn't reply, they hung up, and that the
rest was a lie, and his lawyers could prove it. Not sure he realizes (at
least until he sees this, that I also posted the e-mail in the community
forum. Might as well use his own resources to dispute him, since he is so
kind as to provide them....

Red

Gee, I don't know how well Jim and ANN are doing but he must be making a bunch
of lawyers very happy with all the proving they must be doing.

What really ****es me off about this is the use of a very sad and unfortunate
accident as a ploy to further his own agenda and slander a company who really
had nothing to do with the accident and no direct knowledge regarding the
accident. Any call to Pulsar by the normal news media would have been to
gather information on the aircraft that is already well known (or should be) to
ANN. Any call to Pulsar by ANN would have been placed with the full advance
knowledge that under the circumstances Pulsar would have nothing to say to ANN
and nothing to add to the report. The entire story and call was a frame job
from the outset with the intent to try and imply blame on Pulsar. The same
damn dirty crap they have been doing to Chuck all these years.

Old December 6th 03, 05:26 PM
RR Urban

What really ****es me off about this is the use of a very sad and unfortunate
accident as a ploy to further his own agenda and slander a company who really
had nothing to do with the accident and no direct knowledge regarding the
accident. Any call to Pulsar by the normal news media would have been to
gather information on the aircraft that is already well known (or should be) to
ANN. Any call to Pulsar by ANN would have been placed with the full advance
knowledge that under the circumstances Pulsar would have nothing to say to ANN
and nothing to add to the report. The entire story and call was a frame job
from the outset with the intent to try and imply blame on Pulsar. The same
damn dirty crap they have been doing to Chuck all these years.

Bob Reed

+++++++++++

Another frame job, if ever there was one.
Bullseye, Bob.

Barnyard BOb --
Old December 7th 03, 02:56 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

Any call to Pulsar by ANN would have been placed with the full advance
knowledge that under the circumstances Pulsar would have nothing to say to ANN
and nothing to add to the report. The entire story and call was a frame job
from the outset with the intent to try and imply blame on Pulsar. The same
damn dirty crap they have been doing to Chuck all these years.

Just goes to show that zoom never changes . Yet in light of this jaun still
sucks up to zoom .I guess they both have the same moral standards...none.
Funny thing ,back in 83 Pulsar won First place in the DuPont design competition
in the Sport plane division and I won first place in the Ultralight division. So
here's 2 companys that have proven accomplishments being judged by a guy who
never even won a sausage. Sheesh!!

He's still a phoney ,always was a phoney and will always be a phoney .
I'll have to contact Pulsar and see if his ducks might want to play with my
ducks...

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 7th 03, 03:04 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , red12049 says...

Oops... Spoke too soon..... Just looked, and my post in the forum is gone.
Even more hysterically, my login no longer works. Gotta love it. Fair and
unbiased reporting, equal access.... justice, the American Way.... yada yada
yada

Red

Proof positive of the importance of RAH as a conduit of free speech. I went thru
the same thing years ago and finally had to resort to using RAH to get my side
of the story out. People have to be made aware of the caliber person zoom is and
from time to time posts have to be made to inform the newbies .

The fact he pulled your letter so fast is proof that he still reads RAH but
lacks the testicular fortitude to post here in a free forum. He prefers a
controlled enviroment where he can publish his brand of the truth unfettered by
honesty.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 7th 03, 08:24 PM
Frank Hitlaw

osite (RobertR237) wrote in message ...
In article , "red12049"
write
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is nothing new remember the Cappella deal.I just wonder if Capt
fruitloops will have a moment of rememberance for this pilot at his
next SnF party.I am surprised that he hasn't flown many hours with
him.
Frank M.Hitlaw
Old December 8th 03, 02:46 AM
RobertR237

In article ,
(Frank Hitlaw) writes:

This is nothing new remember the Cappella deal.I just wonder if Capt
fruitloops will have a moment of rememberance for this pilot at his
next SnF party.I am surprised that he hasn't flown many hours with
him.
Frank M.Hitlaw

Naw, he wasn't famous enough to be one of Zooms long term best buddies.

Old December 8th 03, 05:10 AM
John Ousterhout

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:34:52 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

Of course you're right, corresponding with Captain Fruitball is like
wrestling with a pig (you both get dirty, and after a while you
realize the pig likes it).

But somehow, he always has new recruits for the Barking Moonbat
Patrol. I guess we shouldn't underestimate the power of human
stupidity.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.
--Albert Einstein

There's no shortage of those stupid enough to become Zoomies, however
-- with the exception of Juan -- most of them learn the truth after a
while.

- John Ousterhout -
the web page Jim Campbell has tried to shut down.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ousterj/

Old December 8th 03, 11:17 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout says...

There's no shortage of those stupid enough to become Zoomies, however
-- with the exception of Juan -- most of them learn the truth after a
while.

Miss Vickie needed only a few months to see the light. jaun will stay dim for a
long time :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret