ZZZ - observed at Oshkosh

Old August 4th 03, 10:36 AM
B2431

And just because you don't like him and find him just as
arguementative as you and the rest of the rabble, just
who gives you the right to infer he is a coward.???

Bernie, he didn't "infer" anything. The correct word is "imply" and he implied
nothing, he said it openly.

I guess anyone can say anything online. I just wish people like him would not
resort to vulgarity and personal attacks.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old August 4th 03, 11:51 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Bernie the Bunion wrote:

Jerry Springer wrote:

Problem is Ron this is not the first BD-5 he has owned and had just
about ready to fly. They all get sold at just about flight time.

Pray tell us all Mr. Springer... Just whoes business is that
except his.?????

And just because you don't like him and find him just as
arguementative as you and the rest of the rabble, just
who gives you the right to infer he is a coward.???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a genuine troll and farce.
An clueless anonymous coward pontificates on cowardice.
Beats all, doesn't it?

BTW...
Jaun's deeds have spoken as loudly as his words.
If it walks and talks like duck, Bernie...
It's a duck.

Barnyard BOb - 50 years of flight

Old August 4th 03, 04:10 PM
Morgans

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
news

Pretty bad when he is afraid to fly it himself, all talk and no go.

Well...I've had my go-arounds with Juan, but I recall him posting that he
just got his medical back. I don't know the circumstances, but the issues
may be making it difficult to operate a small, high-performance aircraft.
And I know he wouldn't want to open it for discussion here.....

Ron Wanttaja

Understood.

It still does not change the fact that buying the project may be less
attractive, since it has not yet flown, but is nearly complete. I would
walk away. YMMV.

--
---Jim in NC---

Old August 4th 03, 08:33 PM
Big John

Jerry

What happened to the 'other' birds he built and sold prior to flight?
Do you or anyone know? Did they do OK? Are they still flying?

I know it's a stretch, but he may just like to build more than fly and
his building gives him entre to the groups who fly?

Big John

Old August 6th 03, 03:43 AM
RobertR237

In article , Bernie the Bunion
writes:

Jerry with all due respect...... I appreciate that you and many others
in this group do not like Juan for a variety of reasons, but you have
just publicly insinuated that he is a coward.

Juan is not the first person to build an airplane and try to sell it
before it has made it's maiden voyage and I don't recall you or
anyone else making such comments to other builders under the
same circumstances.

Like I've said before in this group Mr. Springer, if your going to make
comments about others you should try posting from the top of the
barrel.
The air is much cleaner at the top than at the bottom.

You can live with your own conscience Jerry, but in my humble opinion
you are way out of line for that comment.

Nobody in this newsgroup has the right to infer someone is a coward,
least of all you.

Bernie,

Look back over the BS that Jaun has posted in the past and maybe you can get a
better understanding of why these comments were made. Besides, Jaun did not
build the BD-5J he is selling but has spent considerable time telling everyone
how great and safe a plane it is.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 6th 03, 03:59 AM
Jerry Springer

RobertR237 wrote:

In article ,
(B2431) writes:

I still say we should all chip in and buy juan the fuel so we can watch him
make his first flight. We can sell tickets at $25 each so we can pave over
the
crater.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Dan,

I can't think of anyone on this group that has less respect for Jaun than I
have. Even then, I am glad that Jaun has decided to get rid of that death trap
without having flown it. It is the first smart thing I have seen him do.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Bob
Why would you wish it on someone else to fly that death trap that Juan
worked on? Seems only fair that the guy that finished it should be the
one to fly it. Now if some one bought it to make a wind direction
indicator out of it then I agree with you.

Jerry

Old August 6th 03, 04:48 AM
RobertR237

In article et, Jerry
Springer writes:

Dan,

I can't think of anyone on this group that has less respect for Jaun than I
have. Even then, I am glad that Jaun has decided to get rid of that death

trap
without having flown it. It is the first smart thing I have seen him do.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Bob
Why would you wish it on someone else to fly that death trap that Juan
worked on? Seems only fair that the guy that finished it should be the
one to fly it. Now if some one bought it to make a wind direction
indicator out of it then I agree with you.

Jerry

I am really hoping that NOBODY will buy it and Jaun will be forced to use it as
a wind vane. It is the best use I have seen for it.

Old August 6th 03, 05:41 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

RobertR237 wrote:

Look back over the BS that Jaun has posted in the past and maybe you can get a
better understanding of why these comments were made. Besides, Jaun did not
build the BD-5J he is selling but has spent considerable time telling everyone
how great and safe a plane it is.

Not just that, but taunting everyone about how they'd be eating
their words and bowing before him etc when he flew his great
BD-5J into Oshkosh at whatever TAS it's supposed to achieve

Cheers,
Sydney

Old August 6th 03, 06:40 AM
Bernie the Bunion

RobertR237 wrote:

Bernie,

Look back over the BS that Jaun has posted in the past and maybe you can get a
better understanding of why these comments were made. Besides, Jaun did not
build the BD-5J he is selling but has spent considerable time telling everyone
how great and safe a plane it is.

Bob I really don't want to get into a ****ing match with you, juan,
jerry, or anybody else in this newsgroup, and I'm very well aware
of the BS that Juan has posted here just as well as the BS that
other's have posted here.

But...... If YOU suddenly advertised YOUR KIS project as being finished,
ready for it's first flight and for sale, and I came along and asked you
if you were afraid to fly it, you know very well what the response
would be.

Your generally held in high esteem in this group and for a variety
of reasons I am not.

So Bob if I infered that you were afraid to fly your plane, am I not
infering that you are a coward just like your friend Jerry inferred
that Juan is a coward all talk and no go..... Let's not mince words.

Jerry Springer's exact words.......

Pretty bad when he is afraid to fly it himself, all talk and no go.

The reasons Juan has his plane for sale is his business and his
business alone.

He doesn't have to justify selling his own property to you or anyone
else the same as you wouldn't have to justify selling your own property
to me or anyone else.

If Mr Springer can't understand his off the cuff comments were
uncharitable in the extreme and go oooppssss sorry, then I can't
help him with his manners and neither can you or anyone else.

He has to stare himself in the mirror each day just like the rest of us.

Nobody likes to have to publicly apologize folks, especially to someone
that they generally dislike.

Hey when's the last time ANYONE apologized to me for anything.
Funny but I can't remember either.

But in my own case there have been times in this very newsgroup when
I've shot my toes off and the next day gone oooooooopssssss.

And after gritting my teeth, I've apologized sincerly without trying to
slide away from my responsibility.

And you know Bob, I might feel a little sheepish after the fact, but
I also feel good about myself for doing what was right.