A new record!

Old September 16th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default A new record!

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Dead wrong.

Give it up you moron- at least come up with a creative insult,
something with some great cynicism or spice. Otherwise you just come
across as the idiot bully in the fifth grade.

So you are also saying nitrogen is NEVER used for struts in heavies?

I think if you re-read his post you will find it says:

"Give it up you moron- at least come up with a creative insult,
something with some great cynicism or spice. Otherwise you just come
across as the idiot bully in the fifth grade."

See?

Bertie

Old September 16th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

Viperdoc wrote:

BTW- if air would work equally well as nitrogen, why not use it
in struts as well as tires?

It is.

Not in big ones, definitely.

Bertie

Dead wrong.

Nope

Bertie

I just love it when you make statements that absolutely prove you
couldn't
be an airline pilot.

I'm sure you do!

I can almost hear your juices flowing there k00kie boi.

You're just a common phoney, just like Mx, and a liar to boot.

Nope.

Bertie

Old September 16th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Dead wrong.

Give it up you moron- at least come up with a creative insult,
something with some great cynicism or spice. Otherwise you just come
across as the idiot bully in the fifth grade.

So you are also saying nitrogen is NEVER used for struts in heavies?

I think if you re-read his post you will find it says:

"Give it up you moron- at least come up with a creative insult,
something with some great cynicism or spice. Otherwise you just come
across as the idiot bully in the fifth grade."

See?

Bertie

You can't follow a thread either.

Old September 16th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Keep hat dancing Buttlipps, maybe you can get Bich Ahrens or Mikey Mouth to
come play fiddle for ya.

Old September 16th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Keep hat dancing Buttlipps, maybe you can get Bich Ahrens or Mikey
Mouth to come play fiddle for ya.

As long as you're playing the drums, why not, Maxie..

Bertie
Old September 16th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Holmes

F4's at the Heath. Hell that's going back some... When I was still in
nappies LOL

Cheers,

Paul, Norwich, Norfolk, UK.

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
Blanche wrote:
Viperdoc wrote:

BTW- if air would work equally well as nitrogen, why not use it in
struts as well as tires?

Some shops do use nitrogen in the struts. Why, I dunno.

I was an F-4 crew chief at RAF Lakenheath. TOs specified nitrogen or dry
air for tires and struts, as I recall. Nitrogen was used for struts to
better inhibit corrosion. Air was used for tires because oxidation wasn't

problem for tires. The tires would be changed due to cuts from all the
flint around the taxiways long before oxidation became a problem.

Old September 16th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Allen[_1_]

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
I count around six posts in a row about aviation, with almost all of the

Common factor- no Anthony Atkielski. When asked a logical question, Bertie
gives reasonable and factual answers based upon knowledge and experience.
This was never the case with MX, since he has neither.

Let's keep it up!

BTW- if air would work equally well as nitrogen, why not use it in struts
as well as tires?

It is my understanding that nitrogen does not expand and contract as much as
dry shop air making it more suitable for use where a constant pressure over
a wide temperature range is desired.

--

*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

Old September 16th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 9/16/2008 1:19 PM Mick said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Keep hat dancing Buttlipps, maybe you can get Bich Ahrens or Mikey Mouth to
come play fiddle for ya.

Reliving your days on the kindergarden playground again, eh, Maxie?
Old September 17th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 9/16/2008 1:19 PM Mick said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Keep hat dancing Buttlipps, maybe you can get Bich Ahrens or Mikey Mouth
to come play fiddle for ya.

Reliving your days on the kindergarden playground again, eh, Maxie?

Clueless as usual.

Record Highs/Record Lows Jay Honeck Piloting 12 October 12th 06 01:27 AM
A New Record? Jay Honeck Piloting 20 November 20th 05 07:16 PM
Kerry' s war record VS. Bush War record. Steven P. McNicoll Military Aviation 0 July 22nd 04 04:18 PM
Kerry' s war record VS. Bush War record. ArtKramr Military Aviation 0 July 22nd 04 03:54 PM
Looking for old record italiancuore Military Aviation 1 April 24th 04 06:00 PM