Soaring Moving to Condor?

Old March 21st 20, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
zach yama

Default Soaring Moving to Condor?

Here is a link to my google drive folder containing Sierra Nevada, New Zealand, and Transandino landscapes (the latter 2 are still uploading and should be done there around noon pst.)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OI...TlFHI81Vj1YYMD

Let me know if you have any problems downloading.

Zach
Old March 21st 20, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

We had 14 online together flying the Blue Ridge range last night. Piet Barber was sharing hi extensive knowledge of the area as we flew and we all had a blast.

TeamXC.us Mondays and Fridays

I'll be entering the USNS races other nights and hope to see more of you online.

Paul A.
Old March 22nd 20, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Hey Guys,

I have updated my blog with details and instructions for how to use Condor to log on to the competitions I listed before and some other relevant information.

https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03...e-for-boredom/

All the best,
Daniel
Old March 23rd 20, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Patrick Grady

Daniel, thank you for setting this up, as well as keeping this one in Slovenia! I'm just getting started with Condor, (as I imagine many people are right now) and don't have all the maps downloaded. If you wouldn't mind, for the upcoming days, could you keep the tasks in Slovenia, or publish what landscape they'll be in a few hours in advance so I have time to get the maps? Thanks!
Old March 23rd 20, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 8:27:33 PM UTC-4, Patrick Grady wrote:
Daniel, thank you for setting this up, as well as keeping this one in Slovenia! I'm just getting started with Condor, (as I imagine many people are right now) and don't have all the maps downloaded. If you wouldn't mind, for the upcoming days, could you keep the tasks in Slovenia, or publish what landscape they'll be in a few hours in advance so I have time to get the maps? Thanks!

Hey Patrick,

We will use Slovenia in the several upcoming tasks on US Nightly Soaring.

All the best,
Daniel
Old March 23rd 20, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:58:35 AM UTC-4, Daniel Sazhin wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 8:27:33 PM UTC-4, Patrick Grady wrote:
Daniel, thank you for setting this up, as well as keeping this one in Slovenia! I'm just getting started with Condor, (as I imagine many people are right now) and don't have all the maps downloaded. If you wouldn't mind, for the upcoming days, could you keep the tasks in Slovenia, or publish what landscape they'll be in a few hours in advance so I have time to get the maps? Thanks!

Hey Patrick,

We will use Slovenia in the several upcoming tasks on US Nightly Soaring.

All the best,
Daniel

Hey Guys,

I have set up a Condor night for my club at 7pm Eastern time. The server will be "Aero Club Albatross".

It is low key. Folks are welcome to fly around, fly the ridge, and socialize.

We will be using the Wurtsboro 0.3 scenery and fly from Blairstown airport. Everyone is welcome to join us.

All the best,
Daniel
Old March 23rd 20, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Daniel,

Do you have a teamspeak server for your club?

Mike
Old March 23rd 20, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 10:59:27 AM UTC-4, SoaringXCellence wrote:
Daniel,

Do you have a teamspeak server for your club?

Mike

Hey Mike,

We will use ts3.virtualsoaring.eu:9982 password: ask13

All the best,
Daniel
Old March 23rd 20, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Hey Guys,

Tasks uploaded for a week in advance. Next several tasks are in Slovenia. Then we will do Centro Italia and Norte Espana (Sat and Sun).

Keep an eye on Condor-Club to see the tasks.

All the best,
Daniel
Old March 23rd 20, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 12:18:18 PM UTC-6, Daniel Sazhin wrote:
Hey Guys,

Tasks uploaded for a week in advance. Next several tasks are in Slovenia. Then we will do Centro Italia and Norte Espana (Sat and Sun).

Keep an eye on Condor-Club to see the tasks.

All the best,
Daniel

Hey Daniel,

I caved and purchased Condor 2 after TSA has closed down until further notice. Looking forward to doing some racing.

I created a subreddit for Condor Soaring Simulator, come visit! [email protected] Soaring 0 February 6th 20 05:27 PM
ISO USED CONDOR SOARING SETUP Aaron Thomson Soaring 9 November 15th 17 02:49 PM
Condor Soaring Jacob Olsen Soaring 7 January 5th 06 12:11 PM
Condor: The Competition Soaring Simulator link fhsegf Simulators 1 October 6th 05 10:56 PM
Condor Soaring Sim Now Avaliable John Doe Soaring 2 April 22nd 05 10:25 AM