FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 18th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I'll give that... umm... 0.3 on a scale of one to 10.

Mercy snip Ctrl-F on "intelligence" not found

Yup, as I suspected.

Old December 18th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

No Juan, we're merely saying that if he truly wanted to set a record,
why not approach the NAA or the FAI, create the new category, then set
the record?

Backpedaling on the story? So soon? Now he was supposed to create the
category too???? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

more diahrrea snips

Old December 18th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yawn wrote:

Nice try, but not even close. Jim doesn't read usenet. And all I get a
kick
out of is yanking the chains and watching the rah monkeys jump up and
down.

It's been documented that Campbell has posted here before.

You think, retard? LOL!

Actually, I know. Here's an archived link:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...65fb5ad6d56bcb

Not ****, sherlock. You actually keep these? My goodness, I didn't know you
were so infatuated with Jim that you keep track of ancient history posts.
LOL!

mercy snip

Dip**** even missed the sarcasm.... oh, well, par for the nimrod course.

Old December 18th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

This is just too easy. Like taking candy from a yapping chihuahua.
chuckle

We're still waiting for your "aviation experience," putz!

mercy snip

Markyboi, we're STILL waiting for your "aviation experience."

Old December 18th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

No ****, dip****. That's why I toldya it's a Wannabe Jacket, putz. Can't
even read now, eh?

Can't stop plagiarizing I see...for wasn't it I that questioned your
reading ability?

You're so confused you can't even remember your own posts. Pathetic!

Old December 18th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Al G says...
Gee
I go Deer Hunting for a few days and all this fun happens. I shot a World
Record
Doe last week at a hunting show.

That's what Cheney said too.

So, ChuckieSteak, when are you going to follow up on your BS story of
tracking down all the stories?

Old December 18th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

The RAH Yapping Mascot wrote in message
oups.com...

You're the expert on claiming aviation experience, why don't you ask him?

Plan to! His Attorneys as well. It's called a subpoena.

Unhuh. Sure you will. Hold your breath until you do it.

Can you back up any aviation experience of yours with any documentation,
putz?

Sure can...they can get that in discovery as well.

Sure they will. One empty, solitary piece of paper. Here you are, in front
of all the people you think you're going to impress, and you can't produce
one single line of aviation experience, short of standing next to airplanes
and trying your best to pretend you're the Barney Fife of the flight ramp.
All you do is squirm like a wannabe worm and orally excrete all sorts of
excuses not do respond. You're such a dip****.

Old December 18th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

The RAH Gaggle Mascot wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Okdok, you're now official the expert on predictable assholes. Go forth
and
investigate, Markyboi.

Well, we could poll the newsgroup here and see if I'm right or wrong about
you and Jim?

Try field experimentation first. There's 15 of them in the gaggle, and you
love assholes so much, go forth and investigate, boi.

Old December 18th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Al G says...

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message
Al G wrote:
I got an email from Zoom yesterday. Beyond the usual stuff:
threats,
get a lawyer, besmirched his rep, I made false claims, etc.

Congratulations, you've won a T-Shirt.
http://ousterhout.net/gallery/I've_been_zoomed.jpg

Wear it proudly.

John Ousterhout
- rah-14

No **** John? Damn, I'm, well, Honored. I'd like to thank my parents, and
teachers, and all the little people that made my rise to ultimate success
reality.

By the way, I got another nasty gram. What is "Tortuous Interference"
anyway? I wish Tony was here...

Gee
I go Deer Hunting for a few days and all this fun happens. I shot a World
Record
Doe last week at a hunting show.I took pictures but they didn't come
out.And I
cut it up and ate it before I knew the pictures were bad...Darn,...
But'it's the
truth ...Honest!!
A World Record by the Greatest Hunting Aviator ever .Over 17,000 deer
since I
was 13 HONEST!! The last one did a loop and a roll before spinning down
the hill
ANOTHER WORLD RECORD for shot Deer in an aerobatic performance. HONEST!!
Ask my
friend Pancho he'll swear to it !!He hold's the record for the slowest
flying
small jet.Its so sloow that the wheels have only moved 5" in the last 10
years
during it's take off roll.WOW WHAT A RECORD!!

Al G I see you contacted zoom at jauns request and got his answer to your
question.So congrats to you on your "I've been zoomed" award your now a
member
of the "zoomed and survived fraternity" "the many,the proud the zoomed".
The
list is a who's who of aviation be proud, for now you know the thrill of
being
told the stirring phrases "Tortuous Interference,guilty of slander and
govern
yourself accordingly" among others. Wear it proudly.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Chuck, you guys have touched my heart..., sniff..., bubble...choke...

Someone else used the phrase RAH 15, and I almost cried.

Thanks, I hope I live up to the standard you folks have set. By the way,
this is an "Internationally Recognized" group isn't it? I'd hate to have
some
"unofficial" litigants running around out there.

While it is not my MO to go stomping around in mine fields, I did
contact
Col. Rick Searfoss, Chief Pilot and Spokesperson, with a synopsis of the
situation.

Al G

Old December 18th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

Try field experimentation first. There's 15 of them in the gaggle,

Is there a difference between a gaggle and an ilk?

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM