Al Gore's Private Jet

Old April 5th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ve5jl

Default Al Gore's Private Jet

Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

Old April 5th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

On Apr 5, 8:08 am, "ve5jl" wrote:
Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

I believe he charters his jets. So on any given day he might be in a
different plane.

Old April 5th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Apr 5, 8:08 am, "ve5jl" wrote:
Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

Gee I wonder how much "global warming" gases he would save if he used
an empty airline seat instead. Probably one of the reasons he refused
to take the pledge to not produce more green house gases than the
average American. This guy has found a profitible industry in global
warming and is milking it for all he can get out of it.

-Robert

Old April 5th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Walt

On Apr 5, 11:20 am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Apr 5, 8:08 am, "ve5jl" wrote:

Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

Gee I wonder how much "global warming" gases he would save if he used
an empty airline seat instead. Probably one of the reasons he refused
to take the pledge to not produce more green house gases than the
average American. This guy has found a profitible industry in global
warming and is milking it for all he can get out of it.

-Robert

Hey, he buys Carbon Credits so he can pollute, guilt-free, all he
wants.

:)

--Walt
Bozeman

Old April 5th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old April 5th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Apr 5, 10:54 am, A Guy Called Tyketto
wrote:

Oh, good he buys carbon credits. It also looks like he could us to
lose a few pounds but I know dieting can be very difficult. He could
probably buy some calerie credits from people living in Africa. They
could reduce what they eat and he could lose the weight.

-Robert

Old April 5th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Apr 5, 8:08 am, "ve5jl" wrote:

Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

Gee I wonder how much "global warming" gases he would save if he used
an empty airline seat instead. Probably one of the reasons he refused
to take the pledge to not produce more green house gases than the
average American. This guy has found a profitible industry in global
warming and is milking it for all he can get out of it.

-Robert

Check this out on Gore
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old April 5th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

ups.com...
On Apr 5, 8:08 am, "ve5jl" wrote:

Does anyone know the tail number of or have pictures of Al Gore's
private
jet?

I've looked on a few major airplane photo sites with no luck.

Thanks in advance

VE5JL.

Gee I wonder how much "global warming" gases he would save if he used
an empty airline seat instead. Probably one of the reasons he refused
to take the pledge to not produce more green house gases than the
average American. This guy has found a profitible industry in global
warming and is milking it for all he can get out of it.

-Robert

Hey, he buys Carbon Credits so he can pollute, guilt-free, all he
wants.

:)

Carbon Credits = BULL****!

----------------------------------
DW

Old April 5th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Old April 5th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose

Carbon Credits = BULL****!

How so?

Jose
--
Get high on gasoline: fly an airplane.

Spoof on Gore's movie has cool av scenes R.L. Piloting 0 May 25th 06 01:33 PM
Spoof on Gore's movie has cool av scenes R.L. Aerobatics 0 May 25th 06 01:33 PM
WTD:private pilot dvd course orange Owning 0 May 10th 06 05:46 AM
Private Exam Slick Piloting 8 December 3rd 04 04:27 AM
Private air strip..... yes or no??? Wdtabor Piloting 81 February 15th 04 08:15 AM