Grob 103 Twin Acro For Sale

Old April 13th 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 103 Twin Acro For Sale

Grob 103 Twin Acro 1984, N54554 Nice two seat trainer and glider. Beautiful finish on both wings, Installed oxygen with regulator for both seats, Flight Line FL-760 radio, Front seat equipment; Winter pneumatic vario, LX-16 audio vario, & Cambridge electronic vario. Rear Seat: LX-16 and Cambridge repeaters. 2,780 TT --- 3,000 hour and annual Asking: $35,000.00. Located in Morgan, Utah.

Picture available at http://wingsandwheels.com/classified...etails/id/363/

Contact Name: Bill Ogilvie, Utah Soaring Association Secretary
E-mail: bogilvie at westminstercollege . edu (with no spaces)
Phone: 801-673-1382
Old April 14th 15, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Johan Pretorius

That link seems to go to a blank page for me. Do you perhaps have another?
Old April 14th 15, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 12:14:19 AM UTC-6, Johan Pretorius wrote:
That link seems to go to a blank page for me. Do you perhaps have another?

It is currently on the first page of wings and wheels. Here is a link to their classifieds:

http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/index/

Thanks for the interest.
Bruno - B4
Old April 27th 15, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The glider is still available for sale. Unfortunately, the person listed as the main contact passed away (non-aviation related). We do not have access to the communications he had with people interested in this ship. If you are interested in this Grob, please contact our club treasurer who is the new contact:

Contact: Mike Hendron
Email: mike at mghendron dot net
Phone: 801-709-4040

Thanks,
Bruno - B4
Old April 28th 15, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

Looks like a good bird. Does this say that the 3000hr life extension inspection has already been completed at 2700hrs?
That is a major inspection and a boon to the buyer. Impact of Airspeed limitation AD? Usable pilot/pax weight?
Trailer available for delivery?
It's a great price if it has a descent useful load.
Not that I'm interested, but key marketing points that any buyer/club should be asking.

BT

For sale: Grob Twin Astir [email protected] Soaring 3 April 8th 14 05:29 PM
Grob 103 Twin II Acro Canopy Seals AGL Soaring 2 September 23rd 10 02:46 AM
Grob II/Acro Kenneth Kilbourne Soaring 5 September 16th 10 06:12 AM
Grob 103 Twin II (non acro) manual YFCpilots Soaring 1 August 27th 08 07:40 PM
3-VIEW DRAWINGS GROB III ACRO bambi Soaring 1 September 28th 04 02:27 AM