Big Kahunas

Old December 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Wdtabor

In article 4Dgzb.18976$ZE1.4996@fed1read04, "R. Hubbell"
writes:

On 02 Dec 2003 17:37:42 GMT ackatyu (Wdtabor) wrote:

In article 0w3zb.17525$ZE1.2305@fed1read04, "R. Hubbell"
writes:

I've always like usenet for the great humor! Rice! Good one. She's just
not qualified in so many ways.

Imagine if a Republican said something like that about a black woman.

Ok, I'm imagining, now what? Do you honestly believe this country will
elect a woman as president soon? I think we have a ways to go before that
happens.

We'll see. The Republicans I know are certainly ready and Rice has strong
support among them for 2008. Whether the Democrats are ready to lay aside their
sexual and racial prejudices or not, I do not know.

She is a US born citizen over 35 years old. So, the Constitution says she

is
qualified if she can get the votes in the Electoral College.

She is brilliant, has extensive foriegn policy experience, a well rounded
education, and impecable character. She is even a concert pianist.

Her foreign policy experience is to tryo fix things her boss breaks.

She really isn't brilliant. But if you have evidence to counter that let
us see and judge for ourself.

Let's see, a PhD when she was 20 might lend some support to the contention.

Not sure what the piano will do for her quest for the office. Maybe you can
explain that too.

A saxophone seemed to help Clinton.

Now if you ask anyone in Israel they will tell you she's the best.

What qualifications do you require? That she look more like Carol Mosley

Braun?

Who?

Intentionally Nazified spelling of one of the Dwarves running for the Dem
nomination. The racist one.

OF course, for me, her greatest qualifiaction is that Democrats are scared
sh*tless of her.

I didn't know that either, can you explain the evidence for that?

The attempts even 5 years ahead of time to denegrate her accomplishments and
intellect by the Dems and the media are certain indicators of the terror she
strikes in their hearts.

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL
Old December 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Wdtabor

In article hEazb.283501$9E1.1471981@attbi_s52, "mike regish"
writes:

If that truly becomes the case, I will seriously consider moving to Canada.

Well, OK, but by then we will probably have worked our way down the list of
terrorist supporting states to the point Canada might not be safe.

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL
Old December 3rd 03, 06:06 PM
Larry Fransson

On 2003-12-02 17:04:13 -0800, "mike regish" said:

If that truly becomes the case, I will seriously consider moving to Canada.

Are you sure? Barbara Streisand and a couple others said they would move to
Canada if GW Bush was elected. They have yet to follow through.

Larry Fransson
Seattle, WA
Old December 3rd 03, 06:25 PM
Montblack

("Martin Hotze" wrote)
Not sure what the piano will do for her quest for the office. Maybe you

can explain that too.

I understand what you can do with a cigar in the oval office grin ...but

what the heck is a piano good for?

Much Clinton activity took place under the desk.

Piano gives one much more room to maneuver, more options - twins!

--
Montblack
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif

Old December 3rd 03, 09:05 PM
David Dyer-Bennet

Bob Noel writes:

In article , David Dyer-Bennet
wrote:

He redefined the word "is" for us so let me redefine "honestly".

No, he insisted that the person questioning him define what he meant
by his question, and then answered the precise question asked. Which
is what anybody with two brain-cells to rub together would do in that
situation -- say as little as you can possibly get away with.

No, he twisted the question so as to avoid answering the clear
intent of the original question. Which is what a dishonest person
with two braincells to rub together would do when they wanted to avoid
telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Which is what a trained lawyer *should* be doing in that situation.
If the questioner wasn't satisfied with the answer, he can try again.
If he *is* satisfied, then that's his decision.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, , www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
RKBA: noguns-nomoney.com www.dd-b.net/carry/
Old December 3rd 03, 09:08 PM
David Dyer-Bennet

"Jay Honeck" writes:

And do you really believe that Dubya is an honest man?

I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise.

I may not agree with everything he does, but he appears to be honestly
driven by his convictions to do what he does.

"Honest" doesn't mean driven by his *convictions*, though.

In pursuit of his personal goals, he's lied to the public, to
congress, and to our allies for the purpose of getting us all into a
war with Iraq. That's not what *I* mean by "honest". That's
ideoglogically-driven insanity.
Old December 3rd 03, 10:32 PM
R. Hubbell

On 03 Dec 2003 13:46:39 GMT ackatyu (Wdtabor) wrote:

In article 4Dgzb.18976$ZE1.4996@fed1read04, "R. Hubbell"
writes:

writes:

I've always like usenet for the great humor! Rice! Good one. She's just
not qualified in so many ways.

Imagine if a Republican said something like that about a black woman.

Ok, I'm imagining, now what? Do you honestly believe this country will
elect a woman as president soon? I think we have a ways to go before that
happens.

We'll see. The Republicans I know are certainly ready and Rice has strong
support among them for 2008. Whether the Democrats are ready to lay aside their
sexual and racial prejudices or not, I do not know.

What do the democrats have to do with Rice running?

She is a US born citizen over 35 years old. So, the Constitution says she

is
qualified if she can get the votes in the Electoral College.

She is brilliant, has extensive foriegn policy experience, a well rounded
education, and impecable character. She is even a concert pianist.

Her foreign policy experience is to tryo fix things her boss breaks.

She really isn't brilliant. But if you have evidence to counter that let
us see and judge for ourself.

Let's see, a PhD when she was 20 might lend some support to the contention.

That's not proof of brilliance for me. I've heard from people at Stanford
that she isn't real impressive. An oppurtunist that has gotten by on
affirmative action at every chance.

Not sure what the piano will do for her quest for the office. Maybe you can
explain that too.

A saxophone seemed to help Clinton.

You've lost me on this one....

Now if you ask anyone in Israel they will tell you she's the best.

What qualifications do you require? That she look more like Carol Mosley

Braun?

Who?

Intentionally Nazified spelling of one of the Dwarves running for the Dem
nomination. The racist one.

Whatever you say. german words == nazi words??

OF course, for me, her greatest qualifiaction is that Democrats are scared
sh*tless of her.

I didn't know that either, can you explain the evidence for that?

The attempts even 5 years ahead of time to denegrate her accomplishments and
intellect by the Dems and the media are certain indicators of the terror she
strikes in their hearts.

I think they're just pointing out the facts. But whatever shoe fits, wear.

R. Hubbell

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL

Old December 3rd 03, 10:35 PM
R. Hubbell

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:04:13 GMT "mike regish" wrote:

If that truly becomes the case, I will seriously consider moving to Canada.

Let me know what you find. B.C. is actually nice, there's a fair bit of
rain. But rain vs. crazy republicans with Machiavellian methods seems like
a simple call.

R. Hubbell

mike regish

"Wdtabor" wrote in message
In article 0bUyb.276099$9E1.1453263@attbi_s52, "mike regish"
writes:

His polls are slipping every day, with every soldier killed, with each

day
that goes by with no WMD. And he's still got a year to go.

Wishful thinking on your part. Third year of first term poll numbers are

always
low for the President. They were for Clinton as well, in fact, they were

much
worse for him than Bush's are now.

Right now, people are mentally comparing Bush to some ideal "West Wing"

sort of
Presidency in their minds. When he is compared to a real Democrat Dwarf

next
year, that will not be the case.

Failing some catastrophe in the economy, get used to GWB till 2008, then

Rice
for the next 8.

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL

Old December 3rd 03, 10:36 PM
C J Campbell

"mike regish" wrote in message
| If that truly becomes the case, I will seriously consider moving to
Canada.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Old December 3rd 03, 10:38 PM
R. Hubbell

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:13:29 +0100 Martin Hotze wrote:

"R. Hubbell" wrote:

Not sure what the piano will do for her quest for the office. Maybe you can
explain that too.

I understand what you can do with a cigar in the oval office grin ... but what
the heck is a piano good for?

That's what I asked the original poster. All I heard was something about
Clinton's Saxopohne. Still unsure how the piano helps her cause.

R. Hubbell

*hehe*

#m
--
Politician never lie. They just tell their own truth.
(Dave in r.a.p.)