Hi Guys

Old December 6th 09, 07:24 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,sci.physics.relativity,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default Hi Guys

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:19:20 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

I guess by now you've noticed the creep who
is crossposting lies and ignorant comments.

Lies? such as...cite one, you little creep.

He's a troll, hated everywhere he goes. We
recently outed him for pretending to be a
pilot, and now he's fixated on me.

Xpost to rec.aviation.piloting where you did not such ****ing thing,
Mark(ie). MOF, it was *you* who got his ass handed to him and completely
ignored.

LOL

Last few
weeks it was another man he trolled, and went
around telling lies about him.

I recommend plonk, and a sharp stick in the
eye...not yours, his!

wow what a man you are let's take a better look at what Markie says
about Markie

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind "But what makes me a creative genius..
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - " convincing the chairman
of the bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to
Washington, D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin.check
for 350 thousand dollars."

--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old December 6th 09, 08:10 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,sci.physics.relativity,rec.aviation.piloting
Doctroid

In article ,
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

[...]

Five quatloos on the newcomer.

--
Sig available on request.

- Doctroid
Old December 6th 09, 08:20 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,sci.physics.relativity,rec.aviation.piloting
Radix Lecti Artemia Salina

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 14:10:11 -0500, Doctroid wrote:

Five quatloos on the newcomer.

"Ten, if she doesn't cry when slapped."

--
Artemia Salina: President of the Timothy Treadwell Memorial Petting Zoo

Old December 6th 09, 08:40 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,sci.physics.relativity,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Edwards

Doctroid wrote:
Five quatloos on the newcomer.

No cluons were harmed when Radix Lecti Artemia Salina wrote:
"Twenty (same as in town), if she doesn't bite when giving head."

IFYPFY

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

SSA: Good Guys & Bad Guys [email protected] Soaring 1 October 5th 06 04:11 AM
Guys, guys, guys -- the party is TOMORROW night! Jay Honeck Piloting 3 July 24th 05 05:26 AM
Guys Dummy Simulators 3 August 30th 04 12:58 PM
Guys Dummy General Aviation 1 August 23rd 04 11:42 PM
You guys were right -- thanks! Jay Honeck Piloting 27 July 28th 03 10:50 PM