Looking for small header tank

Old February 25th 04, 10:29 PM
Rob Turk

Default Looking for small header tank

I'm looking for a small (5-10 liter, 1-2 Gallon) header tank, to attach two
wing tanks, a feed and a return line. Anyone know a good source in Europe
(the Netherlands) who makes/sells these?

Thanks,
Rob

Old February 26th 04, 11:14 AM
Yosimite Sam

I have one here in the USA. Originally for a kitfox. Shipping would probably
be around $45.00 though....

--
Yosimite Sam

.nl...

Old February 26th 04, 04:24 PM
Rob Turk

I might still be interested if the price is right.

Do you happen to have a picture? Please e-mail direct, no need to bother the
group. The spam trap is obvious ;-)

Thanks!
Rob

"Yosimite Sam" wrote in message
I have one here in the USA. Originally for a kitfox. Shipping would

probably
be around $45.00 though....

--
Yosimite Sam

.nl...

Old February 26th 04, 05:06 PM
Rich S.

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
.nl...
I'm looking for a small (5-10 liter, 1-2 Gallon) header tank, to attach

two
wing tanks, a feed and a return line. Anyone know a good source in Europe
(the Netherlands) who makes/sells these?

Hmmm...... Why does Heinekin come to mind?
)

Rich "First, we've got to empty it" S.

Old February 27th 04, 12:18 AM
Yosimite Sam

Your e-mail is bouncing back...The tank is free plus shipping...I can take a
pic this weekend and e-mail it to you....what's your addy?

--
Yosimite Sam

Old February 27th 04, 08:52 AM
Rob Turk

Sam, that's a fantastic offer, thanks!

Please remove the '_wipe_me_' part from my e-mail address in the group, it
should work fine that way. That leaves 'r dot turk at chello dot nl'.

Yo! Fuel Tank! Veeduber Home Built 15 October 25th 03 02:57 AM
Pumping fuel backwards through an electric fuel pump Greg Reid Home Built 15 October 7th 03 07:09 PM