Great fly-in destination (New York/New Jersey)

Old August 22nd 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
City Dweller[_1_]

Default Great fly-in destination (New York/New Jersey)

Warning: adult content. Prudes and john ashcrofts of this group do not read
further.

My buddies and I cannot exactly be described as strip-club frequenters, but
we do enjoy an occasional trip to these, shall we say, places of female form
worship. One rather annoying problem to us purist connoisseurs is that the
otherwise permissive states of New York and New Jersey where we live impose
too restrictive "dress code" on the performers in the aforementioned
establishments.

Fortunately for us, suffocating under the hypocritically puritan legislation
of the Empire and Garden states, the neighboring Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania offers a breath of fresh ass... I mean breast of fresh air...
And it is by air that a private pilot from New York and his friends can get
there!

Anyway, to make a long story short, I discovered a strip club in
Pennsylvania where the girls are good looking and the view is unobstructed.
And, what's most important, this club is within short walking distance from
a GA airport.

Now details: the club is called Scarlets Grand International and it is
literally adjacent to the Queen City Airport (1N9) which is right on the
edge of the inner circle of the Allentown Class C airspace, to the
south-west of Allentown Airport itself. The club is BYOB which offers an
additional convenience to pilots who can bring some non-alcoholic "B" with
them.

Enjoy!

-- City Dweller

Old August 22nd 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("City Dweller" wrote)
Now details: the club is called Scarlets Grand International and it is
literally adjacent to the Queen City Airport (1N9) which is right on the
edge of the inner circle of the Allentown Class C airspace, to the
south-west of Allentown Airport itself. The club is BYOB which offers an
additional convenience to pilots who can bring some non-alcoholic "B" with
them.

Airport identifier, along with the name of the airport, city, and/or state.

I approve. g

Montblack

Old August 22nd 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Now details: the club is called Scarlets Grand International and it is
literally adjacent to the Queen City Airport (1N9) which is right on the
edge of the inner circle of the Allentown Class C airspace, to the
south-west of Allentown Airport itself. The club is BYOB which offers an
additional convenience to pilots who can bring some non-alcoholic "B" with
them.

Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...

A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Minnesota is known for outstanding strip joints. Any of 'em within
walking distance of a GA airport, Montblack?

There *are* a couple of nice, um, "perveyors of nubility" near
Davenport, IA (KDVN), but they are not an easy stroll from the ramp. A
courtesy car is recommended.

Not that I've ever been there, mind you...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 22nd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns

Ok, well... you DID say that it would be fun visiting the Spam Museum didn't
you?.....
An ad for this place "popped up" during a google search for the Spam Museum.
Jim

oups.com...

Old August 22nd 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...
A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Hmmm?
Iowa City...
University of Iowa....
coeds...
bars...
wet t-shirt contests!!!
When do the students return and how far is it from the Aspen Inn to the
nearest campus bar?
Old August 22nd 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

john smith wrote:
Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...
A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Hmmm?
Iowa City...
University of Iowa....
coeds...
bars...
wet t-shirt contests!!!
When do the students return and how far is it from the Aspen Inn to the
nearest campus bar?

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically pigs.

Sorry, just a bitter day.
Old August 22nd 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Gaquin

"Emily" wrote in message

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically
pigs.

Sorry, just a bitter day.

Don't take it too hard, Emily. Just another in the long list of proofs that
in so many areas of interest, you don't have to have a lot of class to have
a lot of money to spend on an expensive hobby.

Old August 22nd 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Beckman

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...

A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

"The $100 Shoe Show"

Jay B

Old August 22nd 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Emily wrote:
More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically pigs.

Emily, they aren't all pigs ... but you know, a few bad apples can make
the whole orchard look bad. Some just don't develop much beyond high
school.
Old August 22nd 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically
pigs.

That's not true. I just enjoy the sight of a pair of well formed hams ...
uhhh ... legs.

Jim