Bush is set to invade/overthrow Cuba next

Old May 3rd 04, 04:44 AM
Aerophotos

Default Bush is set to invade/overthrow Cuba next

That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again, yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow Cuba.

All this before November elections. Does he have time for another
holiday too?

Man on man this Bush already in deep frying oil over WTC, GW2 and
endless other issues... when will he stop..will he ever learn?

Cuba is a soverign country, just casue Bush does not like Cuba that
doesnt give him the right to overthrow it.. thats akin to Cuba saying
same about the US and overthrowing Bushs regime.. but i suspect people
would somehow support Castreos plans more.

Still all in all, it show how paranoid Bush is...why he is still feeling
this way let him start a war with russia ....because they are still in
effect a pro-communist regime.

Wonder why he doesnt... is there a problem Mr Bush?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html
Old May 3rd 04, 04:58 AM
Mitchell Holman

Aerophotos wrote in
:

That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again,

yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or

UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country

running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms

so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow

Cuba.

Modern Conservative: Someone who can defend
Bush giving millions to Communist China to take
apart our spy plane and traveling to Communist
China to "expand trade opportunities" to claim
that we need to boycott trade with Cuba because
it is...communist.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:21 AM
PLMerite

"Bush is set to invade/overthrow Cuba next"

Good. Castro deserves to get a JDAM up his ass.

Are you and the other lefties gonna shill for Castro and Saddam both?

Regards, PLMerite

--

"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are

Old May 3rd 04, 05:23 AM
PLMerite

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Aerophotos wrote in
:

That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again,

yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or

UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country

running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms

so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow

Cuba.

Modern Conservative: Someone who can defend
Bush giving millions to Communist China to take
apart our spy plane and traveling to Communist
China to "expand trade opportunities" to claim
that we need to boycott trade with Cuba because
it is...communist.

Glad to hear you're behind a boycott of Chinese goods, too.

You'll have to stop shopping at Wal-Mart, though.

Regards, PLMerite

--

If it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:24 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again, yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow Cuba.

Oh, boy! Let's see, last year we had Henshaw/Hen**** *promise* us that we
were going to steamroll into Syria immediately after overrunning Iraq, and
now we have the inestimable *genius* (of the Wiley Coyote type, apparently)
Jolly Green Giant/Aerophotos promising us a pending invasion of Cuba! Is
there something in the water in former/current Commonwealth nations that
contributes to paranoia and delusions?

Brooks

snip further irrational ranting

Old May 3rd 04, 05:24 AM
TP

[...]

I hate to remind you of this, but if John Kennedy had not withdrawn the
promised support for the Bay of Pigs at the last minute, there could very
well been a different outcome at that time the Cubans may very well have
re-taken their homeland.

BLASPHEMY, he said something bad about John Kennedy! Damn right I did.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:38 AM
Mitchell Holman

"PLMerite" wrote in news:ZOjlc.72170$G_.26841
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

[...]

Walmart is a big GOP contributor and buyer
of Chinese goods. Figures.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:41 AM
Mitchell Holman

"TP" wrote in :

[...]

And put the Batista dictatorship back in power?
Not bloody likely.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:48 AM
TP

"Mitchell Holman" implies Bush says that we need to boycott trade with
Cuba because it is...communist.

If I'm not mistaken, trade with Cuba has been against US policy since Castro
took power with a few exceptions. How is it all of a sudden Bush's dictate?
Same way it was only he that was wrong about the WMD's?

Old May 3rd 04, 06:17 AM
Mitchell Holman

"TP" wrote in :

"Mitchell Holman" implies Bush says that we need to boycott trade with

Cuba because it is...communist.

If I'm not mistaken, trade with Cuba has been against US policy since
Castro took power with a few exceptions. How is it all of a sudden
Bush's dictate?

Bush tightens rules on travel to Cuba
Friday, February 27, 2004

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush gave the federal government
new powers to keep American boats out of Cuba, a step meant to
deny the island nation the foreign currency it desperately needs
and one certain to worsen relations with Havana. Bush listed a
long list of grievances with Cuba, some of them decades old, in
explaining his Thursday evening move. Some people smelled politics:
Bush needs to win Florida in the election this year, and toughening
his stance on Cuba can help him win favor with voters there.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/ADVIS...27/us.cuba.ap/

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM