Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

Old August 20th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Remember, you aren't picking this person, I AM!! :-) You won't have any
idea what the reaction will be when you speak.

The implication is pretty clear.

In reality, a lot of people are wise enough to not get into any type of
physical altercation, so you can almost say anything you want with impunity.
But many males can be goaded into physical violence with words alone, if the
words are well chosen. And some jump immediately into violence with any words
at all. Women are more level-headed, as a rule.

Happens every day my friend, and people get away with it every day.

Many men are too macho to file a complaint. Also, when the police are
involved, often both parties go to jail, at least briefly. If guilt can be
determined, one might go away for several years.

Are you telling me you are willing to bet that I couldn't pick someone
from this forum to stand in front of you while you tell them they don't
have the guts to slam you in the chops?

Why would that be difficult?

Hardly. Simply an everyday example of possible consequences vs your
"right" to speak.

With men, the "everyday examples" almost universally involve violence. This
is not a coincidence.

You seem to have a very low opinion of men. I think you are probably too
prone to generalization. Better to approach life in a more specific manner.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 20th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Aug 19, 8:05 pm, wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

You sure are fixated on "risk".

Proper assessment of risk has kept me alive and safe for many years.

You sure are fixated on "safe".
Jim Pennino

Do you know how many people are electocuted
by keyboards per year, and they have germs
like flesh eating disease, so now I wear a condom
while using the computer...can't be too careful...
these days.
Ken
Old August 20th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:05 pm, wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
You sure are fixated on "risk".
Proper assessment of risk has kept me alive and safe for many years.

You sure are fixated on "safe".
Jim Pennino

Do you know how many people are electocuted
by keyboards per year, and they have germs
like flesh eating disease, so now I wear a condom
while using the computer...can't be too careful...
these days.
Ken

You mean you can reach the keyboard with it???? I'm duly
impressed!!!!!! :-)))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 20th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

In article YwGqk.304$UX.151@trnddc03, Mike says...

"KKK wannabe" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"KKK wannabe" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"tater" wrote in message
m...

"buttman" wrote in message
snip
The sites he posted are moderated and the slime balls that post the
crap
here would be booted out of those sites.

Perhaps, but so would slime balls that advertised other forums on those
"sites" ad nauseum.

Moderated??

Or thought control from Marxist anti-liberty slime balls?

FREEDOM
LIBERTY
The TRUTH will NEVER be stopped
NEVER

Ah, come now, Grand Wizard. None of the BS you spew has anything to do
with any of the above.

Grand Wizard??
OK

Poooof!!!
You are a "San Francisco Rump Ranger"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee I'M voting for Obama girlfriend

You should let everyone know when you're trying to be funny, GW. Those not
as quick as I am might mistake your ramblings as drug induced (and they
might be right). Then again you're not talking to yourself in the 3rd
person today, so perhaps you're on legitimate meds, no? But I suppose one
can't expect much from a 3rd class moron who thinks exercising
"freedom-of-speech" means he should spam newsgroups with his mouthbreathing
idiocies.

Nice try with teh follow-up.

Have you ever considered that the good folks here in rap *like* spam?

Who are you to deny them their daily bread?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Aug 19, 8:21 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:05 pm, wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
You sure are fixated on "risk".
Proper assessment of risk has kept me alive and safe for many years.
You sure are fixated on "safe".
Jim Pennino

Do you know how many people are electocuted
by keyboards per year, and they have germs
like flesh eating disease, so now I wear a condom
while using the computer...can't be too careful...
these days.
Ken

You mean you can reach the keyboard with it???? I'm duly
impressed!!!!!! :-)))

Well when posting to this group I use a palm *pilot*,
it's a RIM job with blackberries.
Ken