How to buy a US registered glider

Old January 9th 16, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default How to buy a US registered glider

On 1/9/2016 10:49 AM, Waveguru wrote:
I called and asked our friends at the FAA what percentage of those forms
are returned because they are filled out wrong. The nice lady said about
3/4 of them. I said "Doesn't that tell you something?"

Boggs

Did she then ask for your name?

Mine didn't get returned (and I don't recall doing the "overwrite thing"), so
mebbe it's a newer policy designed to support the USPS? Politics am surely
strange...

Bob W.
Old January 10th 16, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Must be that 3/4 aircraft owners are stupid ;-)

Old January 10th 16, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Next time I'll sign it below, above around and over my printed name Its really OK though, cause every 90 days fill out another form with a 1 letter change of address and your good to go for 3 more months just keep your pink copy and don't bother sending in the rest
Old January 10th 16, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Ouch! You must be one of the smart guys, Tom :-P

My return was in 2011 so they've been doing it at least that long.

--
Dan, 5J