soaring discussion forums and groups etc.

Old November 16th 19, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default soaring discussion forums and groups etc.

I thought it might be useful to list all the soaring related discussion groups in one place, it is hard to find all the aircraft specific email lists if you don't know where to look.

Please add your group to this list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Has someone else already made a list of these somewhere? If not please help me build this out.

Chris
Old November 17th 19, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Chris,

Great idea!

I put our Soaring Club of Houston links in.

I'll add our SCOH Task Days link after I upload all the results from this year.

Thanks,
Tony
Old November 19th 19, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim St. Clair

Added Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/Gliding/
Old November 20th 19, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

Chris, how will you publish it?
Old November 22nd 19, 06:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

It is published as a "crowd sourced" Google sheet. Anyone with the link can read and edit. This is a good way to keep it always up to date and the links active. Others are welcome to link to it from their sites/forums.
I've already heard of a few new groups.
Chris