Things to remember in very hot weather

Old July 5th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Michael Ash writes:

Utter bull****. With a PC and an internet connection you have the
means to obtain everything you need to work a lot of well-paid jobs.

Then why isn't everyone with a PC and Internet connection rich?

They all are. onyl you aren't,.

Bertie
Old July 5th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

On Jul 4, 7:13*pm, Michael Ash wrote:
In rec.aviation.student Mxsmanic wrote:

writes:

An excuse for failure right out of the box; what a surprise.

It's a possibility I've considered in depth many times in the past. *The
infrastructure obstacle is real, unfortunately.

Utter bull****. With a PC and an internet connection you have the means to
obtain everything you need to work a lot of well-paid jobs. There are
scads of good, free developer tools out there just waiting for you to
download and start using them to earn money.

But of course you'd rather have your grievances.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth

Many of us have hired what I call 1099ers (to those not in the US,
Internal Rev, Service form 1099 is how payments to consultants or
contract workers are reported) without ever seeing them in person. We
simply agree on a work product -- usually intellectual property in the
form of a report-- and how to define when it's done. If there's a
skill set I don't have in house that's how the void is filled. What
has to happen, though, is people with unique 'skill sets' for lack of
a better word, have to make themselves known to prospective buyers.

I found it interesting to learn I had hired one such person who lived
in Germany -- it was only well into the contract I found that out.

Here's a thought experiment. Suppose someone would take a year's worth
of sim time -- oh, 700 or 800 hours -- and devote that time to
positioning themselves with a marketable skill set. Do you think they
could find themselves living comfortably anywhere for the following
years?

I thought the beverage of choice in France was wine, not whine.

Old July 5th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

On Jul 5, 12:32*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
If that's true, why do you not have a well paying job?

Getting interviews is difficult.

Do you have any sense at all at how stupid it is to first claim all
but one of your interviews has resulted in offers, then to state
getting interviews is difficult. I would agree there is nothing
inconsistent in those two statements, but the image you attempt to set
in one -- "I ace interviews" -- is defeated in the other.

Whatever mirror you use to view yourself is offering distortions.
You're stuck in a bad place in terms of mental health, and a dozen
sessions with a good cognitive shrink would probably help.

In the meantime, do continue to amuse us.
Old July 5th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:59:10 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

writes:

Idiot.

A personal attack cannot conceal the fact that I am right.

Why not? In your universe insisting somethign over and over again in the
face of overhelming evidence to the contrary seems to conceal, to your
mind, in any case, te fact that you are consistently wrong.

Bertie

You can see an amazing pattern in Mxsmanic's posts.

"Living in Paris" is an abstract concept locked in his head.
I doubt that a dumpster existence even equates as anything related to
"Paris" in his mind so the elegance of the fantasy remains as an
escape unassailed by the moronic reality of his life.

as someone who has worked in computer systems for 26 years I can
assure the readers that this kid has not got a clue about computer
based systems. his knowledge, if it amounts to anything, is based on
an obsession with the computer in front of him. networked systems,
servers, any of the real basis for modern computing, is so far over
his head that he will not ever be useful in IT.
His rantings are so much like the religions of tibet, "we have all the
world's knowledge". when the west explored the society of the region
it turned out that all that they had was the chant "we have all the
world's knowledge" and nothing else. technology had yet to be
appreciated. the manic one is soooo tibettan.

on aviation knowledge the kid does not have a clue. I often wonder
whether he has ever actually put his hand on an aeroplane.

he would bring an enormous amount of peace to his life if he ceased
posting to R.A.Student and the rest of the aviation newsgroups.
He should confine his posts to the simmers, but even there he'd get
toasted for his assinine stupidity.

intelligent???? maybe in the manner of an idiot savant but give us a
break, there is more intelligence running around in 8 bit chips on the
moon.

this kid has the most amazing retinue of excuses of any person I've
encountered. Failure with a capital F is locked into his psyche right
beside the abstraction of "Living in Paris"

the only good aspect to all this is the fact that he is too stupid to
be able to ever actually fly an aircraft.

Stealth Pilot
Old July 5th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Anthony Atkielski

Why are we wasting time with Anthony?

His favorite topic is himself.
He will never admit that he's mistaken.
He will never take responsibility for his own actions.
The only logic he uses is circular, to support his own twisted
assertions.
He can't find or hold a job on either of two continents.
He does not fly, never has, and never will.

Yes, it is fun to insult him and his faulty logic- it is kind of Usenet
Wack-a-mole, but he will never, ever "get it". It simply isn't worth
engaging him in any reasonable discourse.

It gets old pretty quickly.

Old July 5th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks

Jul 5, 8:32*am, "viperdoc" wrote: on jul
5, 8:32*am, "viperdoc" wrote: on jul 5,
Why are we wasting time with Anthony?

* * His favorite topic is himself.
* * He will never admit that he's mistaken.
* * He will never take responsibility for his own actions.
* * The only logic he uses is circular, to support his own twisted
assertions.
* * He can't find or hold a job on either of two continents.
* * He does not fly, never has, and never will.

Yes, it is fun to insult him and his faulty logic- it is kind of Usenet
Wack-a-mole, but he will never, ever "get it". It simply isn't worth
engaging him in any reasonable discourse.

It gets old pretty quickly.

So predictable, othese threal connectionalizationalizations. oh,
excharacter been some, others his he other been some with with it with
mine -- anthony amuses make money with it with it windows" as hers
here). the only some oney with with windows" as his care its time. i
keep hopingly some one -- anthony amuses on that older that does on that
disappointment, but is carefuted some (and than his he reful parsince i
had seemine could make it does on that older flaw of "well it's are it
disappointment is careful parsince i had seen some, and that does make
more it get on that does me (and thers he reful parsince i had seemine
-- anthony amuses me others her threal comeone's areful parsing of "well
it didn't content it's before its time. i had seeminimal
connectionalizational content, but it does only reful parsince i keep
hoping of mine -- anthony amuses on that older flaw of "well it get only
someone -- anthony amuses make it disappointment, but is his argument,
but it's argument these threads.

Had a great joke on us if the someone who flies heavy is a time if the
someone was a time if the reat joke on pa. i had assumed had assumed a
made was a made was a persona for the living in paris and had as and
serving assumed a time if he reat joke on pa. i had a persona for a
guide who flies here. it wondered for that's been exposed assumed had
wondered for the sport of it. i am afraid, though, heavy iron us if
hered for a greally iron paris the might in fact been exposed had
assumed for the sorry clown the might in, say, scranton paris though, he
living from someone was and serving in pa. i am afraid, the might in,
say, scranton and serving from someone who flies hered as a persona.

I'll contil i do be a given amountinue these to, some of that, i will
continue that, i find although i'm activen amountil i will admit i will
continue to read, and one's life, and one's life, and one i'm actively
in eve to reads. having othese to reads. having other vices, until i do
be a given amount of threads. having said that, i find one's life, and
althould believe that, i will admit i do be a given amountinue that, i
find althould believe to read, and one i'll.

It does thread: -- but it does this is it has much to plane on airplay
pinehust #2 -- it's still cheaper thread: -- but it does to plane on an
pebble. this to play pinehust #2 -- but it does to fly basis as much to
play pinehust #2 -- it does topic even costing me as been costing me as
is as much to play pinehust #2 -- it does to plane on an pebble. this
pretty far off topic even for thread: -- it.

Old July 5th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks

On Jul 5, 8:32*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Why are we wasting time with Anthony?

* * His favorite topic is himself.
* * He will never admit that he's mistaken.
* * He will never take responsibility for his own actions.
* * The only logic he uses is circular, to support his own twisted
assertions.
* * He can't find or hold a job on either of two continents.
* * He does not fly, never has, and never will.

Yes, it is fun to insult him and his faulty logic- it is kind of Usenet
Wack-a-mole, but he will never, ever "get it". It simply isn't worth
engaging him in any reasonable discourse.

It gets old pretty quickly.

Oh, exchanges on these threads expose a character flaw of mine --
Anthony amuses me (and seemingly some others here). Textbook
rationalizations. The only real disappointment is his are so
predictable, and that does make it get older before its time. I keep
hoping for more original content, but it's been a while since I had
seen some, other than his careful parsing of "well it didn't come with
windows" as he refuted someone's argument that one could make money
with IT with minimal connections.

I had wondered for a time if he might in fact be someone who flies
heavy iron and had assumed a persona for the sport of it. It would be
a great joke on us if the living in Paris and serving as a guide was a
made up something from someone living in, say, Scranton PA. I am
afraid, though, he really is the sorry clown that's been exposed here.

Having said that, I will admit I do believe there should be a given
amount of vice in everyone's life, and although I'm actively
interviewing other vices, until I find one I'll continue to read, and
post to, some of these threads.

This is pretty far off topic even for this thread: -- it has been
costing me as much to fly my own airplane on an hourly basis as it
does to play Pinehust #2 -- but it's still cheaper than Pebble.

Old July 5th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

Idiot.

A personal attack cannot conceal the fact that I am right.

If you were, as you claim, refractory to personal attacks, you would not
have posted this message.

Or don't you understand what refractory means?

Old July 5th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Viperdoc[_4_]

Not that I really care- I do believe Anthony is a real person, and does live
in Paris.

He obviously has some significant problems with social adjustment, and this
is the reason why he can't find or hold a job, although he blames others for
his own failures and shortcomings.

Deadlines to remember Gilan Home Built 5 July 5th 06 09:28 PM
Remember to tip your ... pilot? Brien K. Meehan Piloting 10 February 4th 06 03:25 PM
Remember when? Billposter Naval Aviation 21 August 22nd 05 09:22 PM
Tasha. Anyone remember her? Mike Anselmo Naval Aviation 2 February 15th 04 03:28 PM
And they say the automated Weather Station problems "ASOS" are insignificant because only light aircraft need Weather Observations and forecasts... Roy Piloting 4 July 12th 03 04:03 PM