Pw5 is the best for any class.

Old December 23rd 04, 04:48 PM

Got my old ASW22 back.

Al

Old December 23rd 04, 04:51 PM

Just the one close enough to be on your local router not the entire
ISP.

But as the internet isn't made of lathes what do you care.
Did you even fly last season?

Al

Old December 23rd 04, 07:54 PM
Greybeard

On 23 Dec 2004 08:51:35 -0800, "
wrote:

Just the one close enough to be on your local router not the entire
ISP.

Which could also take out a few glider pilots, but that's your loss,
not mine. But then, if they're not in my address book, and they
aren't, they go directly to the bit bucket from the server and I never
see them.

But as the internet isn't made of lathes what do you care.

For every glider owner, there are at least 20 lathe owners. For every
pilot, there are at least 1000 machinists.

Did you even fly last season?

In November I celebrated three years without stepping foot into a
cockpit. I did, however, goof and have my name on the schedule for an
hour in a 2-33, but fortunately fate stepped in and downed the tow
plane each time. (Two weeks of fuel bladder leaks, and then a prop
strike on a runway light. ) The alternative, the grob 103sl is not
acceptable, and was refused when offered. $150 fell through the
cracks and disappeared, and I can't say that I really care. (Were I
still flying, I'd be counting that in tows and rental fees. Much
better when I don't even have to look at it. That's two 3k tows and
an hours dual, including renting the plane.)

Old December 23rd 04, 10:09 PM

So if you havent flown in 3 years.....

Why do you even bother with this group?

Its obvious you have nothing to offer the group your not even a
pilot!!!
You never will .....

Al

Old December 23rd 04, 10:22 PM
Paul

wrote in message
ups.com...
I think it was Terry Delorre who said after flying a PW5.

"Its like masturbating with a cheese grater..... Curious but not very
satisfying."

and I think it was Ben Flewett who remarked on seeing the PW 5 for the first
time that it ' It looks like an escape pod for an ASH 25'

Old December 24th 04, 12:36 AM
Mhudson126

Al,
I believe your quotes are misinformed, as I was the one that the "Masturbating
with a cheese grater" quote was originally directed at by none other than KF.
(You know EXACTLY who I am talking about)

The situation was this: After 13 years of flying a 1-26, I was allowed to fly
a Nimbus II for my first time in big glass. I was quickly in heaven, and while
in a thermal with KF and Z, I remarked "Hey KF, I'll sell you my 1-26 so I can
buy a glass bird". The immediate response on 123.3 was "Mitch, do you think I
LIKE the idea of masturbating with a cheese grater?!?!" At which point Zulu
lost the core of the thermal because he was laughing so hard, and subsequently
a cheese grater was installed covertly into CG's cockpit and is handed off from
pilot to pilot as the legend grows.

Surely you did not forget THAT quickly since KF has been out of the country?

-Mitch
(This flight in the Nimbus ended up costing me $29,000 for a used Discus)

Old December 24th 04, 12:36 AM
Greybeard

On 23 Dec 2004 14:09:17 -0800, "
wrote:

So if you havent flown in 3 years.....

Goddam proud of it too.

Why do you even bother with this group?

Why would you care? You have your private ****pit.

Its obvious you have nothing to offer the group your not even a
pilot!!!
You never will .....

Give a ****

Go screw yourself. Do it twice.

Al

I consider you comic relief, nothing else.

But even that's a lot to expect of the cosmic rock.

Old December 24th 04, 05:51 AM

I think I toldKF that and she reused the quote dig deep and you will
find Mr T. DeLore as the source....

Say hi to the Hill Billy when you see him next.
Does he still have the sharks fins on his Discus?

Al