Sale/Trade: TEAM Air-Bike 277 UL / LSA

Old October 30th 04, 08:22 AM
Bill Berle

Default Sale/Trade: TEAM Air-Bike 277 UL / LSA

Single Seat TEAM Airbike for sale $6300. Rotax 277 engine.
Structurally perfect, fabric good, paint ugly but passable. 25TTAFE.
CDI ignition by Airscrew Performance. Recent "overhaul" of fuel system
including all new urethane fuel lines, quick disconnects, fittings,
and a panel mounted on-off valve. 10 gallon capacity (2 wing tanks)
can be cut down to 5 gallons (FAR 103) in ten minutes. New windshield.
Ready to fly. My wife says she doesn't think it looks safe, compared
to what I had before (T-craft). So, she asked me very politely (with a
..45 pointed politely at my head) to sell it and buy something
enclosed. The Airbike is one of the few "ultralight style" aircraft
that is truly a lightweight airplane, properly designed and
engineered. Steel tube fuselage, traditional 2 spar wood wings,
struts, no pop rivets. This one could qualify under FAR 103
Ultralight, OR the new experimental light sport. Will discuss trades
of sailplanes, some experimentals, some antiques. Located in a hangar
at Whiteman Airport KWGP near Burbank, CA. Bill Berle 818-701-6801 or
victorbravo (at) sbcglobal -(dot)- net