will the US military power dominate the world

Old October 18th 03, 08:47 PM
IO

Default will the US military power dominate the world

In spite of the mounting HATE against Bush and the American way of life?
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/as....protest.ap/in
dex.html

Democracy is the worst enemy of USA global domination

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/am...ident.ap/index.
html

USA are on their knees
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwe....ap/index.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/North...ent/index.html

Old October 18th 03, 10:49 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"IO" wrote:

In spite of the mounting HATE against Bush and the American way of life?

The word you're looking for is "jealousy."

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old October 18th 03, 10:51 PM
Franck

Jealousy of what ?? of American way of life !!! let me laugh

--
Franck

www.pegase-airshow.com
www.picavia.com

Old October 19th 03, 02:46 AM
Chad Irby

"Franck" wrote:

Jealousy of what ?? of American way of life !!! let me laugh

Better pay, more freedom, less government...

Manwhile, in the EU, less of the first two and more of the third.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old October 19th 03, 05:06 AM
Ron

Jealousy of what ?? of American way of life !!! let me laugh

Better pay, more freedom, less government...

Manwhile, in the EU, less of the first two and more of the third.

You actually probably meant less of all three, since I do not think EU has
more, of less government.

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old October 19th 03, 11:59 AM
IO

Better pay *ROTFL*, more freedom (patriot act I and II) *ROTFL*, less

government (i would like a major presence of my government)

Manwhile, in the EU, less of the first two *ROTFL* and more of the third.

EU standard of life is at less equal of the USA one.

Old October 19th 03, 02:19 PM
BUFDRVR

EU standard of life is at less equal of the USA one.

After having recently spent 10 days in western Europe, I'll disagree using one
example; fuel prices. The cost of both gas and diesel in Germany, France,
Luxemburg and Belgium was *3-4 times higher* than the average fuel prices in
the US. Unless you can show me that the average EU citizen makes 3-4 times more
than the average US citizen, you have a significant negative impact on standard
of living.

Oktoberfest was *awsome* though........

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old October 19th 03, 02:39 PM
IO

BUFDRVR wrote:
EU standard of life is at less equal of the USA one.

After having recently spent 10 days in western Europe, I'll disagree
using one example; fuel prices. The cost of both gas and diesel in
Germany, France, Luxemburg and Belgium was *3-4 times higher*

Fuel price=TAXES= social assistance=better standard of life
Europeans car uses less fuel than american ones. Medium european car
engine=1400cc medium usa car engine=2000 cc= a lot of more fuel.
Europeans do less kilometers per year than an americans.

Old October 19th 03, 02:51 PM
IO

USA medium family is strangled by debts. Augmented fixed costs (university
for the childrens, the house, credit card....) are strangling american
families. Individual financial failures are augmented of the 400% in the
last 25 years... Read and thik before talking

Old October 19th 03, 03:42 PM
Mike Marron

"IO" wrote:

USA medium family is strangled by debts.

One reason why nearly 30-million Americans are using antidepressants?!