North Island NZ glider pilots, farm/ranch stay advice pls

Old September 22nd 04, 01:05 AM
Kizuno

Default North Island NZ glider pilots, farm/ranch stay advice pls

My family and I plan to be on the N Island in mid-Dec 04 and look to stay for
2-3 nights on a working sheep ranch or similar. Something the children would
enjoy working at. Any recommendations welcome. Of course, if we happen to be
near a gliding club, so much the better! Please reply to: kizuno "at" aol.com

Thank you in advance!

Kempton Izuno
9J