Selling ClearNav Stick Controller

Old February 16th 13, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1[_3_]

Default Selling ClearNav Stick Controller

I'm selling a brand new ClearNav stick controller designed and built by Eastern Sailplane. I purchased it several years ago but never installed it. I've now gotten used to controlling my ClearNav with the remote control in my left hand, and have decided not to install the stick version.

I have the original parts from Eastern Sailplane, plus a few wiring items I purchased to help install it. I paid $325 for the controller, selling controller plus extra parts for $150 or best offer.

See attached link for pictures of the controller and parts.
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B3...it?usp=sharing

See also the link below for Eastern Sailplane.
http://www.easternsailplane.com/east...arNav/ClearNav

The version I have is the Easter Sailplane original, not the "new" version shown on their web page. As you can see in the pictures, the controller (the part with the buttons) looks exactly the same, but the body is slightly different. The version I have is designed to fit a control stick the diameter of a Ventus 2 stick.

Contact me at (change 1 to @, 2 to .) catgrin-ras 1 yahoo 2 com

Old February 27th 13, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1[_3_]

FYI - this has been sold.

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:33:10 PM UTC-6, V1 wrote:
I'm selling a brand new ClearNav stick controller designed and built by Eastern Sailplane.

ClearNav vs. LX 9000 Mitch Polinsky Soaring 9 September 4th 11 04:46 PM
ClearNav Vario Paul Remde Soaring 5 January 8th 11 11:34 PM
$1500 ClearNav... sisu1a Soaring 1 January 8th 11 04:01 AM
NK ClearNav now available in VGA Resolution Paul Remde Soaring 0 July 28th 09 05:26 PM
ClearNav too big? brianDG303 Soaring 9 June 13th 08 07:15 PM