2008 USA National sites

Old February 14th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2008 USA National sites

Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Mifflin, PA......FAI 18 Meter Nationals

Don't have dates, and thats all I have information on.........# 711.

Old February 14th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 13, 10:26 pm, wrote:
Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Mifflin, PA......FAI 18 Meter Nationals

Don't have dates, and thats all I have information on.........# 711.

hmm guess I'll have to get the trailer ready for the drive to New
York ;-)

Old February 14th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 14, 12:14?am, wrote:
On Feb 13, 10:26 pm, wrote:

Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Mifflin, PA......FAI 18 Meter Nationals

Don't have dates, and thats all I have information on.........# 711.

hmm guess I'll have to get the trailer ready for the drive to New
York ;-)

DRIVE???.....what happened to those mules you had been using? You
shoot them for some needed glue...............? # 711.

Old February 14th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Tommy,

Where did you get your information? Craggy Aero (located at
Montague) bid on the Sports Class Nats 2008, Montague, CA, and was
told that we got the bid.

The rotation for the last several years has been
2004 Ionia, MI
2005 Parawan
2006 Miffin
2007 Waynesville

and it is time to go West again.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Old February 14th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mitch

On Feb 13, 8:26 pm, wrote:

Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Mifflin, PA......FAI 18 Meter Nationals

Don't have dates, and thats all I have information on.........# 711.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, according to everything I've heard from names like Sorenson and
Minner this is bad info.

Old February 14th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chris

On Feb 13, 11:26 pm, wrote:
Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Sports class is the about the only Class that has never had an
opportunity to fly at Uvalde. Can they not handle the bigger class
there? What gives? I'd love to have the Sports class there for a
change.

Chris

Old February 14th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 13, 9:26?pm, wrote:
Elmira, NY, ...Sports Class Nationals

Uvalde, TX......FAI 15 Meter Nationals

Mifflin, PA......FAI 18 Meter Nationals

Don't have dates, and thats all I have information on.........# 711.

These sites have submitted bids, I forgot to add that on. I also
forgot Montaque also bid for the Sports Class Nationals. Woops, sorry
about that. No bid awards have been made yet. Open and Standards are
available to bid on, so maybe your club would like to submit a bid.
# 711.

UAVs to share civil airpace by 2008? Thomas J. Paladino Jr. Piloting 15 April 11th 07 11:58 PM
2007 U.S. National Sites [email protected] Soaring 0 February 18th 06 05:17 AM
2008 World Comps Nick Gilbert Soaring 6 March 8th 05 06:23 PM
The FAA Flight plan 2004-2008 John Harlow Piloting 0 November 12th 03 04:43 AM
2008 USA president : Hulk Hogan AIA Military Aviation 12 October 26th 03 01:01 AM