Vendor at Oshkosh ???

Old September 1st 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Vendor at Oshkosh ???

Ok, here's my situation. At Osh this year I chatted with a vendor in
the flymarket section that was selling heating pads that epoxy on the
bottom of the oil pan. Since I didn't know the exact size of my Ford
pans footprint I chose to measure it when I got home and order the
right size later. Well, now that it is headed into the teens the beast
would like to have it's motor kept warm as it sleeps in its hangar. Of
course I seem to have misplaced " read" lost the contact info for the
company. I do remember they were in one of the rows with the booth
facing east, they were based out of Daytona Beach, and had a rack with
various sizes of heaters displayed. Anyone remember this booth and the
name of the company ??????

Thanks in advance...

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Old September 1st 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On 1 Sep 2006 06:29:59 -0700, "stol" wrote:

Ok, here's my situation. At Osh this year I chatted with a vendor in
the flymarket section that was selling heating pads that epoxy on the
bottom of the oil pan. Since I didn't know the exact size of my Ford
pans footprint I chose to measure it when I got home and order the
right size later. Well, now that it is headed into the teens the beast
would like to have it's motor kept warm as it sleeps in its hangar. Of
course I seem to have misplaced " read" lost the contact info for the
company. I do remember they were in one of the rows with the booth
facing east, they were based out of Daytona Beach, and had a rack with
various sizes of heaters displayed. Anyone remember this booth and the
name of the company ??????

http://www.archeat.com/ ?

A couple of Canadian outfits sell the same sort of thing, too...

http://www.padheaters.com/

http://www.dieselproducts.com/proheat/proheat.html

Ron Wanttaja
Old September 2nd 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack[_1_]

("stol" wrote)
Anyone remember this booth and the name of the company ??????

http://www.airventure.org/2006/exhibitors/index.html
Good exhibitor info page

http://www.airventure.org/2006/exhibitors/fly_market.pdf
Fly Market layout

http://www.airventure.org/2006/exhibitors/06_exhib_guide.pdf
2006 Exhibitor's Display Layouts and Prices ...$$$

Page 1 is blank. Starts on Page 2
(The $$$'s are on Page 8, in my machine, Page 4 for them)

Wow. Anyone have a calculator? g

Montblack
Old September 2nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Thanks Ron,,, Archeat is the one I was looking for.

I love this group.........

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Old September 3rd 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Joaquin Murrieta

God Damn, Even Ron Want a Jaw is still here. Hi gang

Where the hell it Ray Jarvis, the scurge of the sky? The Ace of
Australia? Ole Ray is most likely sucking up his A-scale salary
flying rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong and banging some steward in
the bunk on a Cathay 747.

What the hell is up Ray Jay? Still pulling the bait-and-switch on
your buddies to get a free trip to Aus?

Remember Arkaroola, and the Auster. I thought you'd crash it to tell
you the truth. Thank God they have FMC's on those 747-400's or you'd
never leave the ground in one piece.

Did you wreck the RV-8 yet or was it just the RV-6? I always wondered
why you converted it to the tricycle from a real airplane with a
tailwheel. Had a little bad landing Mate? I got the scoop over at
Temora that day we cut in from the Gold Coast back to Bindigo. You
were pretty silent about what really happened. **** it up Mate?

If you didn't have a massive crew to do everything for you in that
747, I doubt you'd get airborne. You can't even build your own
airplanes...just take credit for the RV-6 and the RV-8 after pouring a
couple hundred grand into them eh? Is that what happened Ray Jay?
That's what everyone at the Bindigo flying club says.

JM

You're Invited to the 4th Annual Rec.Aviation Oshkosh Party(s)! Jay Honeck Piloting 0 June 27th 06 04:58 AM
Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Home Built 54 August 16th 05 09:24 PM
Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Owning 44 August 7th 05 02:31 PM
Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Piloting 45 August 7th 05 02:31 PM
How I got to Oshkosh (long) Doug Owning 2 August 18th 03 12:05 AM