Landing without flaps

Old March 3rd 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
WingFlaps

Default Landing without flaps

On Mar 4, 8:13*am, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

I had a great Instructor, he was strict and informative.
While doing our bank instruction - up to 60 degs - he
gently admonished that my ball was not centered.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
TMI

LOL

Cheers
Old March 3rd 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

I had a great Instructor, he was strict and informative.
While doing our bank instruction - up to 60 degs - he
gently admonished that my ball was not centered.
He went on to explain that most pilots bank left to
site see and also in the circuit, so the left tank may
fill up from the right if your uncoordinated and too
lax to coordinate turns while site seeing.

It sort of depends on the aircraft and its' fuel system.
Old March 3rd 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Mar 3, 12:04 pm, Gig 601XL Builder
wrote:
Ken S. Tucker wrote:

I had a great Instructor, he was strict and informative.
While doing our bank instruction - up to 60 degs - he
gently admonished that my ball was not centered.
He went on to explain that most pilots bank left to
site see and also in the circuit, so the left tank may
fill up from the right if your uncoordinated and too
lax to coordinate turns while site seeing.

It sort of depends on the aircraft and its' fuel system.

Of course, Cessna 150/2 herein.
Ken
Old March 3rd 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

I had a great Instructor, he was strict and informative.
While doing our bank instruction - up to 60 degs - he
gently admonished that my ball was not centered.
He went on to explain that most pilots bank left to
site see and also in the circuit, so the left tank may
fill up from the right if your uncoordinated and too
lax to coordinate turns while site seeing.

It sort of depends on the aircraft and its' fuel system.

Of course, Cessna 150/2 herein.
Ken

Go out, do a long slip, and report back as to how much
imbalance occurs.

Dan
Old March 3rd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

Hi Mr. **BIG HEAD**

wrote:

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

I had a great Instructor, he was strict and informative.
While doing our bank instruction - up to 60 degs - he
gently admonished that my ball was not centered.
He went on to explain that most pilots bank left to
site see and also in the circuit, so the left tank may
fill up from the right if your uncoordinated and too
lax to coordinate turns while site seeing.

It sort of depends on the aircraft and its' fuel system.

Of course, Cessna 150/2 herein.
Ken

Go out, do a long slip, and report back as to how much
imbalance occurs.
Dan

So you advocate SOP in an F104 would be ok
with one wing tip tank empty and another one
full...The purpose of training is make the new
pilot AWARE, they have to become part of the
airplane they are flying. That's a vital part of
learning how to fly REAL A/C, something you
BIG HEAD have very limited experience with.

Good thing I'm here to back-stop this operation.
Ken
Old March 3rd 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:1e53e789-854e-
:

Hi Mr. **BIG HEAD**

wrote:

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

[...]

See what I mean? How is one supposed to deal with this level of
cluelessness? It's monumental.

Bertie

Old March 3rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Owner" wrote in news:47cc7d56$0$4965
:

wrote:

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

[...]

Though it's good to know Ken is available as a back-stop if needed

Do yuo think he's got enough brains to stand still?

Bertie

Old March 3rd 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Mar 4, 7:07 am, buttman wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:50 am, Dudley Henriques wrote:

buttman wrote:
On Mar 2, 9:11 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:
Well, there's no restraints. No physical ones anyway.
Bertie
If Usenet represents man's ultimate attempt at meaningful communication,
no wonder the world is in such crappy shape. :-)
Well, it si educational, you gotta give it that.
Bertie
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques

In the future, if you two rub buds could do your mutual fellating in
private email, it'd be great.

Get lost you moron, or post the path to the CFI rating you claim you
have :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

ok

first I got my private license
then got an instrument rating
then I did the commercial
then I did the CFI training and passed the checkride

Then you closed down MSFS.
went out to an Airport for an Introductory Flight which scared you
****less

flaps again Kobra Piloting 107 January 5th 08 04:31 PM
flaps again Kobra Owning 84 January 5th 08 04:32 AM
flaps Kobra[_4_] Owning 85 July 16th 07 06:16 PM
Flaps on take-off and landing Mxsmanic Piloting 397 September 22nd 06 09:02 AM
FLAPS skysailor Soaring 36 September 7th 05 05:28 AM