Australian Nationals Results

Old October 16th 04, 03:39 PM
Mal

Default Australian Nationals Results

http://www.ddsc.org.au/dalby2004/Results.html

Old October 16th 04, 09:13 PM
Nick Olson

Don't you just love comp results that don't mention
the types of gliders people are flying.

Old October 16th 04, 10:00 PM
goneill

My first thought as well((

Old October 16th 04, 10:11 PM
John Giddy

On 16 Oct 2004 20:13:15 GMT, Nick Olson wrote:

Don't you just love comp results that don't mention
the types of gliders people are flying.

If you are desperate to know the glider types, you can find out by
checking on the Ausssie VH - Register. Where glider registration is
quoted as two letters, there is always a "G" preceding them. eg "NG"
is really VH - GNG

VH - reg is available on the web at

http://www.casa.gov.au/casadata/register/index.htm

Cheers, John G.
Old October 17th 04, 12:08 AM
Mal

Please don't get me started on the quality of some of the websites for
associations and clubs and comps

I hopefully will have the chance do a comp website very soon.
A profile on each pilot with a photo and their glider picture type and
profile.
If they have a camera there own personal gallery of pictures.
Plus video everyday of the event.
And many more ideas I was sick for 4 years and unable to fly I studied IT
,webmanagement, webproduction, webdesign !

Some of the gliders competing are German registered, and USA not sure if
Thomas brought his glider from Italy or hired one.

http://www.mals.net/dalby/pages/Picture%20135.htm USA registered

My pictures from my 4 days while helping at the comp
http://www.mals.net/dalby/

Wish I could afford to fly instead off help.

Peter Griffiths/Lars Zehnder Nimbus 4DM GXY Open QLD DDSC 0.91
Shinzo Takazawa Nimbus 4DM ZBS Open NSW -- 0.91
Dion Weston ASH 25M DWA Open NSW -- 0.91
Paul Mander ASH 25M GOA Open NSW -- 0.91
Bruce Taylor ASW 22 GWP Open NSW -- 0.92
Aaron Stroop Nimbus 3 XQE Open NSW -- 0.92
Ron Sanders Nimbus 3DM XXF Open NSW -- 0.92
Grae Harrison/Alan Holgate ASH25e GZQ Open NZ -- 0.92
Dave Speight/Bill Walker ASH25e N227T Open NZ -- 0.92
Tomas Gostner Ventus 2CXT IKB Open ITA -- 0.94
Bob Ward Ventus 2CM ZBW Open QLD DDSC 0.96
Tony Tabart Ventus 2CM VTT Open VIC -- 0.96
Luke Dodd LAK 17AT LKD Open QLD KSC 0.96
Martin Feeg Ventus cT D-KAUH Open NSW -- 0.965
Robert Hart/Brian Wade Nimbus 2C GAW Open QLD DDSC 0.98
John Grosser Duo Discus T JSR Open QLD DDSC 0.98
Daryl Hansen/Mick Sly Duo Discus GKC Open QLD KSC 0.98
Geoff Brown ASW 20B XHC 15m QLD DDSC 0.985
Jay Anderson LS6 MT 15m NSW -- 0.99
Alois Baumgartner LS6 XJS 15m ITA -- 0.99
Ross McLean LS6b KYL 15m NSW -- 0.99
Catherine Conway Ventus B GQH 15m SA -- 0.99
Sid Nankivell Ventus B GFN 15m SA -- 0.99
Ian McCallum Ventus C GUP Open NSW -- 0.99
Mick Webster Discus 2B NSO 15m NSW -- 1.00
Goe Terramoto LS 8 --- 15m JPN -- 1.00
Paul Matthews LS 8 XLG 15m NSW -- 1.00
Lisa Trotter LS 8 PNL 15m VIC -- 1.00
John Orton LS 8 NLD 15m WA --- 1.00
Andrew Georgeson LS 8 GAG 15m QLD DDSC 1.00
Ivan Teese LS 8 OIT 15m QLD KSC 1.00
Nigel Andrews LS 8 NNA 15m QLD KSC 1.00
Miles Gore-Brown LS 8 ZBI 15m QLD KSC 1.00
John Buchanen LS 8 IKZ 15m QLD KSC 1.00
Tom Claffey ASW 28 KTC 15m QLD -- 1.00
Greg Kolb Discus 2 XGK 15m QLD KSC 1.00
Richard Hoskins ASW 20C GKO 15m QLD DDSC 1.005
Shane McCaffrey ASW 20A KYF 15m QLD DDSC 1.01
Richard Macready DG202-17 GDD Open NSW -- 1.01
Hugh Hofmeister Kestrel GXC 15m QLD DDSC 1.01
David Wilson ASW 24 ZAE 15m VIC -- 1.01
Peter Buskins ASW 24E XJG 15m VIC -- 1.01
Frank Turner ASW 24E UKB 15m QLD KSC 1.01
Kerrie Claffey Discus B GFV 15m NSW -- 1.01
David McManus LS 7 XOW 15m QLD DDSC 1.01
Bill Wilkinson Discus B XOT 15m QLD SDASC 1.01
Peter Sheard/Andy Holmes Discus GJE 15m UK -- 1.01
Lisa Turner LS 4 HDK 15m QLD KSC 1.02
Max Kirschner LS 4 KCL 15m VIC -- 1.02
Robert Musgrave Libelle GBP 15m VIC -- 1.055
Peter Bell Hornet GMV 15m QLD DDSC 1.055
Charlie Downes/Mike Codling Hornet FQM 15m QLD DDSC 1.055

city.dk...
wrote:

Don't you just love comp results that don't mention
the types of gliders people are flying.

No.

-A
--
The Usenet Sect -- Resistance is futile. You will assimilate ò-|