What's with Baird?

Old October 17th 03, 01:33 PM
goo

You will **** somebody off who has the
time and money to track you down.

I already have.

Speedbyrd et al. I am absolutely sick of the ranting that goes on in this
news group. This is a forum for those of us interested in aviation
simulators in all shapes and forms. It is a gathering place of those people
that want to share their passion and information on the subject. It is a
place where someone can ask questions and hopefully get some advice. It is
not a personal kitty litter box for your mouth, your political views or your
constant mindless attacks on everyone and everything that you deem below
your "massive" intellect.

I had to be melodramatic but I do know who you are and you are a very little
man. No you don't live in Ohio, you live in Tennessee. When you aren't
driving trucks you are surfing and spinning your brand of nasty, vile drivel
on people that just want to share knowledge with others and perhaps learn
something. After putting up with this for more than 5 years, I have
basically had enough. Sorry that I do not have the temperament of other
more patient people in this group, but it has to end before you bully more
people away from the group.

Just stop it and get a life.

For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group down
as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on. Sometimes I
wonder if you are any worse than him.

Old October 17th 03, 05:59 PM
Angus Lepper

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:33:07 -0400, "goo" wrote:

You will **** somebody off who has the
time and money to track you down.

I already have.

But of course you have!!

Speedbyrd et al. I am absolutely sick of the ranting that goes on in

this
news group. This is a forum for those of us interested in aviation
simulators in all shapes and forms. It is a gathering place of those

people
that want to share their passion and information on the subject. It is a
place where someone can ask questions and hopefully get some advice. It

is
not a personal kitty litter box for your mouth, your political views or

your
constant mindless attacks on everyone and everything that you deem below
your "massive" intellect.

eeeewwwwww!!

I had to be melodramatic but I do know who you are and you are a very

little
man. No you don't live in Ohio, you live in Tennessee. When you aren't
driving trucks you are surfing and spinning your brand of nasty, vile

drivel
on people that just want to share knowledge with others and perhaps learn
something. After putting up with this for more than 5 years, I have
basically had enough. Sorry that I do not have the temperament of other
more patient people in this group, but it has to end before you bully

more
people away from the group.

and you're the 'big man' for the job??? LOL!!! Id on't give a flying

**** about your temperment, lack of
patience or anything about you. You're small potatoes, just like Neil and

a couple of others.
Oh, BTW, I never said I lived in OH. Sometimes,things aren't what they

seem. Tennessee works for me if it
works for you. Whatever keeps your turd brain on the move is ok by me.

Just stop it and get a life.

For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group

down
as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on.

Sometimes I
wonder if you are any worse than him.

Em, just a point, I don't think Speedbyrd has much of a brain, but are you
not doing precisely what you're telling everyone else to do?

Hey, now that you're done, hit the road, ****bag.

Whew, what an incompetent little dwarf he was! eeeeeeeek!

SpeedByrd PhD

Old October 17th 03, 10:11 PM
goo

Yes I know but after years of putting up with Scott's ****, I suppose I just
had enough.

He works in a firm with his Dad and Brother just in case he thinks I am full
of it and don't know who he is. His bigotry and threats should be enough to
get him kicked off his ISP.

Old October 18th 03, 02:44 PM
CUeye

On 17 Oct 2003 20:21:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd :" took
his finger out of his ass long enough to write:

SpeedByrd PhD

NB is stalking you....when you hear the glass break DUCK! Hahahaha
Old October 19th 03, 04:09 AM
Raymond

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:11:35 -0400, "goo" wrote:

Yes I know but after years of putting up with Scott's ****, I suppose I

just
had enough.

Who is 'Scott'?

He works in a firm with his Dad and Brother just in case he thinks I am

full
of it and don't know who he is. His bigotry and threats should be enough

get him kicked off his ISP.

Better have your 'super tracker' looked at. My father died in 1983 and my

brother died around 1997 and I
never worked with them.

and if you think you're man enough to get me kicked off, you go right

ahead, ****bag. That's been tried by
far better than YOU!
Must be some ****ing gook.

No he's not Korean, figure that out asshole!

"****ing gook", you mean like the one's your mother has been hosting?

Speaking of dirty cracks, how is your mother? VBG

Ray

Old October 19th 03, 04:10 AM
Raymond

"goo" wrote in message
Yes I know but after years of putting up with Scott's ****, I suppose I

just
had enough.

He works in a firm with his Dad and Brother just in case he thinks I am

full
of it and don't know who he is. His bigotry and threats should be enough

get him kicked off his ISP.

Do you have his address and telephone number?

What's his real email address?

Ray

Old October 24th 03, 07:09 PM
JACKhole

Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
have a brawl?

Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we are
in an computer
game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
like a tuff guy,
he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
lisp.

Isn't the internet funny?

Old October 24th 03, 09:23 PM
Dashii

"JACKhole" wrote in message
Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
have a brawl?

Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we

are
in an computer
game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
like a tuff guy,
he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
lisp.

Isn't the internet funny?

My money is on speedbyrd being a sissy and an internet bully.

Dashii

Old October 24th 03, 11:49 PM
kallijaa

"JACKhole" wrote in message
Wouldn't it be cool if some of you guys that hate each other could meet &
have a brawl?

Insulting someone on the internet is kind of a kiddy thing to do, but we

are
in an computer
game newsgroup. You both might be little kids, although speedbyrd sound
like a tuff guy,
he might be a big guy. He may also be a 11 year old kid with zits and a
lisp.

Isn't the internet funny?

A classic definition of internet newsgroups and their ultimate purpose.