Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old April 30th 05, 02:04 AM
NW_PILOT

Default Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

Old April 30th 05, 02:07 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

How will you recognize us?

Old April 30th 05, 02:33 AM
Newps

Wow, a self plonker. And you feel the need to tell me.

Old April 30th 05, 02:46 AM
Dudley Henriques

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

Too bad. I apparently wasted several posts on you. Live and learn....or in
your case.........learn and live!! :-)
So long,
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Old April 30th 05, 02:58 AM
Jon Kraus

My opinion NW is to be a man and suck it up... We all do silly sometimes
stupid things. It is all in the process of learning. The problem I have
noticed with you is that you seem blissfully unaware that some of the
things you do are silly or stupid or both.. I, myself have enjoyed
reading your posts. They are both entertaining and enlightening... More
than once I have finished reading of your adventures and said "now there
is how not to do it".. Cheer up at least Doug Rinks was worse...
(remember him?) :-)

Keep the greasy side down...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Old April 30th 05, 03:30 AM
B. Jensen

All I can say is that I'm a REAL NW pilot and I sure hope you aren't.

Farewell,

BJ

Old April 30th 05, 03:45 AM
Montblack

("NW_PILOT" wrote)
Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years

How do we know you won't be lurking? g

We're waiting for your x-country flight report!

Montblack
(He'll come back ...they always come back)
Old April 30th 05, 04:25 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
My opinion NW is to be a man and suck it up...

I'm surprised at the responses that assume the guy is leaving in a huff.
All he said was that he's done with Usenet. Could be for any number of
reasons.

I know that I sometimes question the time I spend participating in the tiny
number of newsgroups I follow (a half-dozen active ones at most), and it has
very little to do with the nature of Usenet, and mostly just to do with
figuring out what I want to do with the limited amount of time in each day.

Maybe he just has too much stuff to do. Figured spending his limited
leisure time flying is a better investment than spending it writing about
flying.

It certainly could be true he's had enough of us, specifically. But he
could just be reorganizing his priorities.

Pete

Old April 30th 05, 05:30 AM
W P Dixon

Pete hop back up on the back of the turnip truck!!!!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech
Old April 30th 05, 05:49 AM
NW_PILOT

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
[...]

Pete, You struck the nail on the head I have better things to do with my
time. I Have learned a lot from reading posts i will continue to read but I
will no longer be posting after this weekend. I am done with usenet if
anyone would like to chat with me in the future I can be found via irc on
irc.uicn.net #flying