Nellis "Bubbleman" UFO?

Old February 12th 04, 06:33 AM
Krztalizer

Default Nellis "Bubbleman" UFO?

On cable tv last night, I caught sight of video on a "Real TV"-type or possibly
an entertainment tonight type show - the video showed an airport cam's view of
a craft that certainly got a lot of attention. It was supposedly shot at
Nellis in Nevada and, I'm not making this up, it looked like a man in a bubble
soaring overhead, in a craft that was made up of four similar sized (~3m dia)
spheres. Only the sphere with the man inside was clear, the other were a dull
dark gray. The occupant was clearly seen and the craft soared closer and into
astounding clarity before the video cut off. I have to say its the most
interesting "Area 51" type sightings I've seen. Does anyone have the clip for
downloading? My son really wants to see it again.

v/r
Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old February 12th 04, 07:00 AM
Krztalizer

Found it - thanks
Old February 12th 04, 07:36 AM
Yeff

On 12 Feb 2004 07:00:14 GMT, Krztalizer wrote:

Found it - thanks

Okay, where?

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old February 12th 04, 02:22 PM
robert arndt

Yeff wrote in message ...
On 12 Feb 2004 07:00:14 GMT, Krztalizer wrote:

Found it - thanks

Okay, where?

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com

http://ufo.cjscreations.com/images/nellis.gif

Is this what you're talking about?

Rob
Old February 12th 04, 06:15 PM
Krztalizer

http://ufo.cjscreations.com/images/nellis.gif

Is this what you're talking about?

That's the one. I went through about two dozen websites that mention it but
none show the video with the clarity that was on that tv show - it was quite
remarkable. One of the websites mentioned that the thing appeared to alter its
shape, as if it reconfigured itself in flight. My son was excited watching it
and commented on exactly that aspect of the craft.

v/r
Gordon
Old February 13th 04, 06:54 AM
John Keeney

Where?

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
Found it - thanks

Old February 13th 04, 02:29 PM
robert arndt

"John Keeney" wrote in message ...
Where?

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
Found it - thanks

The footage he's talking about concerns the 1994 Nellis S-30 Video
which was aired on "Sightings" originally. Here's some of the frames
from the video which show the "multilobed" UFO:

http://www.chez.com/lesovnis/htm/nellis2.htm

Rob
Old February 13th 04, 11:53 PM
RobbelothE

It kind of looks like the balloons that cushened the Mars rovers' landings.

Ed

"There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers.
We must have the courage to do what we know is morally
right." --Ronald Reagan

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)