Handicaps 2009

Old October 16th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sam Giltner[_1_]

Default Handicaps 2009

Can someone help me with the 2009 handicap list? Thanks, Sam
Old October 16th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Oct 15, 7:45*pm, Sam Giltner wrote:
Can someone help me with the 2009 handicap list? Thanks, Sam

The handicap list will be under review during the Fall as part of the
annual rules process.
The objective will be to have it complete no later than late January
so we do not get jammed up
at the time of Srs which is the first contest of the year. We try for
December, but with usual rangling, it can take somewhat- to a lot-
longer.
Constuctive input needs to be sent to RC chair by 1st week of November
to be reflected in the RC 11/15 meeting agenda.
UH