ZZZZZZ OK Chuck, here is the ammo you have been waiting for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th 05, 12:31 AM
BobR

Default ZZZZZZ OK Chuck, here is the ammo you have been waiting for.

ANN Is Posting Breaking Stories, In REALTIME... Stay Tuned!

Bozo Of The Week

Yup... he's STILL at it. Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat
Award). Chuck Slusarczyk builds ultralights and light aircraft... most
of them pretty good little airplanes -- when and if he actually
delivers the whole machine. Unfortunately, Chuck's skills as a designer
are not matched by his skills as a businessman... or as a human being.
For several years, we've been trying to get this guy to give money back
to customers he SCREWED (one celebrated case, in particular), even
after he PROMISED to do so... in letters to EAA, no less. We've written
about it over the years, here and there, and Chuck hates that and hates
US for it. But... rather than deal with the situation and make amends,
he goes into attack mode and turns into one of the most unpleasant
human beings it has ever been our misfortune to know. Somehow, he
thinks that his posting of nasty, idiotic, little signs excoriating
ANN's Jim Campbell, or ANN itself, will prove that he's not a crook and
a cheat. Unfortunately, for Chuck, it's a fruitless endeavor. We know
better and we proved it -- several times, no less. Chuck has lied to
his customers and cheated them out of merchandise/kits/planes that they
paid for. That's a fact.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences with
the company and Mr. Slusarczyk.
Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or been
cheated by CGS.
Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or
Slusarczyk have been the recipients of personal attacks and threats
from same.
Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers.
Fact: ANN can not recommend CGS or Slusarczyk until he gives up this
idiotic pretense of innocence (which his own documents disprove... no
kidding) and makes amends to the innocent people he has cheated and
defrauded... which is a shame, because if you can actually get what you
paid for, CGS' planes actually fly fairly well. Thankfully, there are
better companies and somewhat better products out there... which we can
recommend that you look at, because in light of the above, we can NOT
recommend CGS.