Another gas question

Old September 17th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default Another gas question

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
Mick- still pretty weak, although it looks like you're at least trying to
use that elementary school education to the best of your limited ability.
Perhaps with some remedial work you might make it to the fifth grade.

You, Bertie and Dumley really need to brush up on your psychology skills,
Viperquack.

It's not working for ya, and your post still sucks!

Old September 17th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

At least Anthony shows signs of being a humanoid, but what's your excuse?

Old September 17th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
At least Anthony shows signs of being a humanoid, but what's your excuse?

Oh really, what doesn't seem humanoid about me, the fact I disagree with you
and
Bertie?

Old September 17th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
In flight surgeon training in Texas we got to take a ride (and still
need to do so periodically) in the high altitude chamber, as do all
current people on flying status. Since gases expand as the ambient
pressure decreases, we were told to simply let it go when the urge
arose.

Considering we were in Texas and eating a lot of Mexican food
including beans, this produced a lot of gas.

So, at high altitude, is it appropriate to say excuse me, ignore the
flatulence, or look at the guy in the next seat with disgust, as if
he (she)were the source? What is the proper etiquette with pilots of
different gender?

In fact, how does one use a relief tube with an FO of the other
gender, or vice versa? What is the correct response in these
circumstances?

These questions address important aspects of flying that simply can
not be reproduced in the sim, so any help would be appreciated.

Yeah this is all about aviation, isn't it Viperdoc.

I'm sure you have just reached a new low on a lot of lists besides
just mine.

Your lits isn't low!

Bertie
Old September 17th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Yeah this is all about aviation, isn't it Viperdoc.

I'm sure you have just reached a new low on a lot of lists besides
just mine.

Mick- come on- surely you can do better! Besides, who cares about
where anyone is on your list- did you ever finish the third grade?
It's hard to tell based upon your posts.

Hey, it's your lame assed non related post. I thought you were
bitching to see more discussion on aviation.

So you've obviously decided to enrich the thread with this...

Bertie

Old September 17th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
At least Anthony shows signs of being a humanoid, but what's your
excuse?

Oh really, what doesn't seem humanoid about me, the fact I disagree
with you and
Bertie?

Again, au contraire. You don't disagree at all.

I think you're a fjukkwit and you do your best ta back me up!

Bertie
Old September 17th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

On Sep 17, 9:34*am, "Allen" wrote:

My first course of action is to blame the family pet but since he is not
always available I usually go with B. look at my partner with disgust. *That
doesn't always work if there are only two of us though!

I had to laugh at this... 'cause it happened to me

I was flying a Caravan this summer, doing the White Plains - Nantucket
run and one of our trips out of ACK had an older couple with a 70lb
yellow Lab. Well, on climbout I was chatting with the other pilot and
we both got a whiff of dog ass that made us look at each other with
that "jeezus what the hell was that" look. Turns out the Lab was
laying down in the aisle, right behind us between his owners. It must
have been the climb, because that mutt let 'em rip all the way up to
cruise alt and then again all the way down. I don't know what those
people feed that dog, but he sure as hell could use a change in his
diet. I can only imagine what the folks in the other seats thought.

At least nobody blamed me.
Old September 18th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Yeah this is all about aviation, isn't it Viperdoc.

I'm sure you have just reached a new low on a lot of lists besides
just mine.

Mick- come on- surely you can do better! Besides, who cares about
where anyone is on your list- did you ever finish the third grade?
It's hard to tell based upon your posts.

Hey, it's your lame assed non related post. I thought you were
bitching to see more discussion on aviation.

So you've obviously decided to enrich the thread with this...

Bertie

Hey Viperquack, your keeper is home!

ATC question Matt Whiting Piloting 70 April 19th 07 01:14 AM
I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is no gasman Soaring 0 August 26th 05 06:39 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
A-4 / A-7 Question Tank Fixer Naval Aviation 41 October 25th 03 03:59 AM