Deadly chemtrails poison the public

Old May 31st 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Deadly chemtrails poison the public

At least according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDkdOpjiSc
Old May 31st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On May 31, 10:14*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
At least according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDkdOpjiSc

Why do you care? Is it because you can't replicate this in MSFS?

Sheez.
Old May 31st 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

At least according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDkdOpjiSc

KOOK_A_DOODLE_DOOO!!!!!!

Old May 31st 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
At least according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDkdOpjiSc

Chemtrails, also called contrails, are mostly dihydrogen-oxide. The
chemical formula is OH2 and a number of municipal governments have banned
the possession of it, usually on first reading, when it has been brought to
their attention. We are truly living in a dangerous age!

Old May 31st 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On May 31, 3:30*pm, "Peter Dohm" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

At least according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDkdOpjiSc

Chemtrails, also called contrails, are mostly dihydrogen-oxide. *The
chemical formula is OH2 and a number of municipal governments have banned
the possession of it, usually on first reading, when it has been brought to
their attention. *We are truly living in a dangerous age!

That dihydrogen monoxide is an especially invasive chemical. It's been
pretty well demonstrated that males in the US exposed to it have a
mean time to death of about 77 years. Women are somewhat more
tolerate, and live another half dozen years. It's also addictive,
withdrawal for more than a few days is often fatal. There had been
some work done on optimal dosing, turns out the conventional wisdom of
8 by 8 oz orally per day is not supported by research -- the pusher's
influence has finally been exposed.

Efforts to produce a dehydrated form have failed, although one
salesperson sells a special container in which he claims one just has
to add water, but that sounds far fetched for me.

The moral is, get high on aviation, not drugs. By the way, I do admit
an addiction to the substance, but in the evening when flying and work
is done, if one adds 40 ml of a single malt scotch to about 100 grams
of the stuff in its solid form, it does make sun set more smoothing.
I may publish that finding somewhere after more research.

A lot more research.

There will be no dose escalation work, the effects of a single
administration by mouth over the course of an hour or so is the more
generally urban legend dosing that needs some science added to it. Any
volunteers around who want to look at the informed consent document?

Old May 31st 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jun 1, 7:55*am, a wrote:
On May 31, 3:30*pm, "Peter Dohm" wrote:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

So you have several addictions :-)

chemtrails [email protected] Piloting 57 June 17th 06 08:25 PM
pick your poison on tow [email protected] Soaring 8 April 1st 06 07:42 AM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Piloting 9 July 10th 05 07:43 PM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Owning 3 July 7th 05 05:37 AM
Remember chemtrails? G.R. Patterson III Piloting 11 March 17th 04 02:52 AM