31 Days till OSH

Old June 22nd 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default 31 Days till OSH

The grounds opened today (man, you've gotta be hard-core to fly in
THIS early!), and it's shaping up to be another great show.

This'll be our 25th in a row, God willin' and the crik don't rise.

Who's in?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 22nd 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Who's in?

We'll be there Sunday.

Can you safely take bottled beer up to 17,000' in an unpressurized airplane?

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Old June 22nd 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
"Dan Luke" wrote:

Can you safely take bottled beer up to 17,000' in an unpressurized airplane?

I don't know. However, let me say that experience has taught me that
the mess created by "exploding" bottles of homemade rootbeer can
be contained by wrapping each bottle in newspaper and putting
the wrapped bottles in a big plastic bag.

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old June 22nd 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

"Bob Noel" wrote:

Can you safely take bottled beer up to 17,000' in an unpressurized
airplane?

I don't know. However, let me say that experience has taught me that
the mess created by "exploding" bottles of homemade rootbeer can
be contained by wrapping each bottle in newspaper and putting
the wrapped bottles in a big plastic bag.

Roger that.

I think we'll put it inside the cooler and bungee the top on.

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Old June 22nd 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Jay Honeck wrote:
Who's in?

The airplane is reserved.
I have to wait for the Little French Girl to tell me what days she has
free so I can give her a ride.
Old June 22nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Can you safely take bottled beer up to 17,000' in an unpressurized airplane?

Only if it's carried internally...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 22nd 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 21, 11:12 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
The grounds opened today (man, you've gotta be hard-core to fly in
THIS early!), and it's shaping up to be another great show.

This'll be our 25th in a row, God willin' and the crik don't rise.

Who's in?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

I'm gonna be a vendor this year at the outdoor experimental aircraft
area. AeroLEDs.

Damn, only 31 days left to scramble to get ready... AAAAAA!!!!!

Old June 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

I'm gonna be a vendor this year at the outdoor experimental aircraft
area. AeroLEDs.

Cool! Are these the new whiz-bang LED position lights?

I checked 'em out yesterday for my plane. Whelen wants $306 PER WING
TIP, for a friggin' position light!

I just laughed. I hope your product is a little more realistically
priced!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 22nd 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 22, 12:30 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
I'm gonna be a vendor this year at the outdoor experimental aircraft
area. AeroLEDs.

Cool! Are these the new whiz-bang LED position lights?

I checked 'em out yesterday for my plane. Whelen wants $306 PER WING
TIP, for a friggin' position light!

I just laughed. I hope your product is a little more realistically
priced!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Hi Jay,

Not position lights... come by and see us and you'll see what it is.

Dean

old days Airman Rotorcraft 23 January 2nd 07 01:36 PM
Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric. [email protected] Piloting 39 September 13th 06 06:04 PM
Just a few more days Louis L. Perley III Owning 1 December 31st 04 01:36 PM
Two bad days... Yeff Military Aviation 0 July 3rd 04 09:31 PM
Meigs, its not over till its over... Stuart King Instrument Flight Rules 1 October 22nd 03 04:08 PM