US Region 11 December Newsletter available on PASCO website

Old December 8th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Deane

Default US Region 11 December Newsletter available on PASCO website

Folks -

Dont know if anyone out there in cyberspace knows about
our N. California/Nevada/Hawaii regional organization
and its newsletter West Wind - PASCO is the regional
organization for this area and we'd like to invite
you to look at our website and enjoy the resources
, articles, presentations, and our newsletter.

In particular, any regional or 'nearly' regional pilots,
or even folks just interested in the region, (Minden,
Truckee, AirSailing, Williams, Hollister, Montague
etc) are most welcome to join up. Just $25 a year.
1/2 a tow. Info is on the web site. Membership is NOT
required for access - but we'd sure appreciate your
support! West Wind archives are on the web site for
those who are interested in some regional history.

The December 2007 issue of WESTWIND is now available
on the PASCO web site at the URL below:

http://www.pacificsoaring.org/westwi...2_WestWind.pdf

Check out the newly updated PASCO web site at: http://

www.pacificsoaring.org

Ideas and improvements for newsletter and web site
content are appreciated.

Kind Regards

Peter Deane (2T)

Old December 9th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hal[_2_]

On Dec 8, 9:44 am, Peter Deane
wrote:
[...]

Peter has done a great job with the news letter and many nice
imporvements are being made to the PASCO web site by volunteers like
Larry Roberts and Peter Kelly and probably others I am failing to
mention. Nice job Peter!