US Airspace Info Update -- Not!

Old September 17th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default US Airspace Info Update -- Not!

There were no changes in US Airspace definitions in the NASR charting
cycle effective August 23, so I didn't bother sending an update to the
Worldwide Turnpoint Exchange.

Updated airport information is, however, now available at my website
at www.xmission.com/~lalley/aviation. Airport information may be
downloaded in SeeYou (.cup), Cambridge Aero (.dat) and Nadler database
format
(.ndb) for the ILEC SN10. As always, this information is free of
charge and freely redistributable.

Happy downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Old September 18th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Sep 17, 6:58*pm, 2KA wrote:
There were no changes in US Airspace definitions in the NASR charting
cycle effective August 23, so I didn't bother sending an update to the
Worldwide Turnpoint Exchange.

Updated airport information is, however, now available at my website
atwww.xmission.com/~lalley/aviation. * Airport information may be
downloaded in SeeYou (.cup), Cambridge Aero (.dat) and Nadler database
format
(.ndb) for the ILEC SN10. *As always, this information is free of
charge and freely redistributable.

Happy downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Thanks Lynn !
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

US Airspace Info Update 2KA Soaring 1 July 5th 09 08:19 PM
May 7 update to US Airspace/Airport Data 2KA Soaring 0 May 13th 09 10:22 PM
March 12 update to US airspace data available on WTX 2KA Soaring 0 March 6th 09 05:31 AM
Update to US airspace data available on WTX 2KA Soaring 1 November 11th 08 07:05 PM
Update your info on SSA website Burt Compton Soaring 5 December 27th 04 06:09 AM