FLYING VET to be IMPRISONED FOREVER

Old November 23rd 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Charles Douglas Wehner

Default FLYING VET to be IMPRISONED FOREVER

Those involved in agriculture will know the Flying Vet. He has covered
vast distances by air to visit his "patients", and also as a hobby
crossed oceans in flimsy canvas-winged planes to reach Australia and
America.

However, when he lived in Guernsey he discovered crimes and reported
them. He was at that time unaware that the police he was reporting to
WERE the criminals. Maurice Kirk had fallen foul of a huge gang of
terrorists:
http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Clem12/c15inemengl.htm

Eight Popes of Rome had condemned this gang since it began in 1712.
The above is the first encyclical against it.

So when Maurice Kirk moved to Wales, a series of rigged court-cases
against him was arranged.

Maurice won the cases, but the "Gang" kept repeating the accusations,
as if he had not won. They told the Royal Veterinary College that he
had committed crimes, and refused to correct their "error". Maurice
was banned from practising his profession.

Maurice is a fun-loving adventurer. You can see all about him on his
website:
http://kirkflyingvet.com/Default.aspx

Maurice bought a prop plane with a prop from a film company. He wanted
the propellor plane, not the prop. So he sold the prop. It LOOKED LIKE
a machine gun. However, it was useless. It did not even have a
trigger. Maurice is the Flying Vet. It was the plane he wanted.

The Gang did not prosecute the film company, nor the new owner of the
"machine gun". Instead, after he had sold it they prosecuted him for
having and selling a WEAPON.

They denied him bail. They granted themselves the right to imprison
him FOREVER.

They called in fake PSYCHIATRISTS, to try to prove him mad - so that
they could poison him with drugs.

One fake psychiatrist voiced his "fears" of the Flying Vet, and of
those who came to give him legal advice. So the Flying Vet, and
anybody who tries to help him by legal means, are officially "A MENACE
TO THE PUBLIC".

Go to "A HUNGER STRIKE OR JUST NOT EATING" on the above website
(right). You can read about his hunger-strike, and see the ARCHIVES
(left).

On the September page, he says he was imprisoned on 22nd June 2009. He
is still inside.

ALL because of a film-prop that LOOKS like a gun, and was sold as an
ornament?

No - all because of a VENDETTA by the law of Britain against him.

He was denied a public hearing in violation of both the European
Convention on Human Rights and the United Nations Declaration of Human
Rights.

Here is an official European Court document:

http://www.ukmm.org.uk/camp/hr/scarth.htm

In paragraph 17, Lord Justice Morritt LIES on behalf of the British
government. He considers that because Britian does not consider itself
to be bound by the Convention on Human Rights, its government can
violate any one - or in this case, specifically Article 6.

However, according to Leeds university, Britain signed the Convention
in 1951, in ADVANCE of its coming into effect, and before the European
Community was even thought of.

The "Gang" insisted that the Flying Vet could speak only over a video
link. This is because they can cut the link. They can even fake up a
"technical defect", such as when Asil Nadir appeared by telephone on
TV, and the sound faded.

Maurice Kirk tried the video link, and sure enough, as soon as he
opened his mouth the link went dead.

He was, however, able to smuggle the following out to a sympathiser:

(Typed copy of a handwritten
document)

From Maurice Kirk BM8473, Unconvicted prisoner,

Unrepresented,

F Wing, HM Prison Cardiff,

Knox Road, CARDIFF CF24 0UG

12th November 2009 (reached the typist 21st Nov.)

To Governor Sian West, HMP Cardiff. (Copy to John Smith MP)

REAL REASON FOR CUSTODY

Madam,

1) I have, for many years, been under South Wales Police covert
surveillance, as a ‘Threat’.

2) ‘Fixated Threat Assessment Centre’ (FTAC) & ‘Multi-Agency
Public Protection Arrangements’ (MAPPA), both run by the police, have
disclosed their apparent paranoia, (delusional I suggest), by leaks of
internal memos, not unlike those already from HM Attorney General’s
minions, now also in my possession, to certify me as a ‘Vexatious
Litigant’.

3) My 11th psychiatrist gained access to my cell last week,
except he was not acting for me! It turned out he was acting for the
court for an ‘Indeterminate Prison Sentence Assessment’.

4) Neither HMP Cardiff nor HM Caswell Clinic will release my
medical records, in order for me to employ my own doctor in rebuttal
(post from the clinic was tampered with).

5) Your staff refuse to locate HM Prison evidence as to why I am
classified as ‘HIGH RISK’ (in red), or your own records. Why?

6) Six Cardiff judges have not lifted a finger to expedite my
Crown Court trial. It would seem they are anxious to delay it. I
wonder
why?
M.Kirk.

These rigged court-cases affect us all. Whosoever appears before a
court does not stand a chance. Miscarriages of justice fill the WAR
CHEST. First, you pay a lawyer his huge fees. However, he is a
criminal PRETENDING to be a lawyer. He is blackmailed not to touch his
fees. They stay in the bank for the WAR CHEST.

Secondly, the decision is never to your liking. You shriek "I WILL
APPEAL" in court. They love that. Another rigged trial that you lose,
and yet more funds for the WAR CHEST.

The only way that Maurice Kirk, the Flying Vet, can get justice is for
people who use the Internet to spread the news of his plight.

Charles Douglas Wehner

ADVERTISE TO 30,000,000 WEEKLY FOREVER! [email protected] Simulators 0 December 31st 05 10:23 AM
boycott united forever gatt Piloting 125 May 17th 05 05:18 PM
Which aircraft will live in history forever. AND WHY? ArtKramr Military Aviation 13 November 30th 03 05:59 AM
Getting rid of Speedbyrd forever Dan Simulators 7 October 5th 03 03:43 PM