Aviation school gets it's own jet!

Old May 21st 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Aviation school gets it's own jet!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs...n-jet-19933123

---
Mark
Old May 21st 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Fri, 21 May 2010 07:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs...n-jet-19933123

---
Mark

*Pilot/Estate Plans* - "Im going to buy a plane"..."I'm training to
be a pilot" (2007-to date, no license).."I'm going to buy an estate
and put in a landing strip"...". "While there were some structural
mishaps on several of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the
jury is still out for me" (the FAA has grounded this plane months
ago).~rec.aviation.piloting

*Master Builder, Homebuilt Plane Expert and DIYerselfer* - "The more
I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy something
sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago. Mark,
one who wired and plumbed his own house. ~rec.aviation.homebuilt

*But Ready To Order!* - And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty
tarps unfinished too. It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready
to order. ~rec.aviation.piloting 28Dec *2008*
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old May 23rd 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 21, 10:38*am, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 07:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs...iation-school-...

---
[...]

Mark's webstuff -www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gifhttp://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084

Yes, weird. Also, since I'm Mark, blueriverDAY, and that
poster is Mark, blueriverGAY, then it's pretty safe to assume
the coincidence isn't accidental.

The homoerotic motivation of that bonafied idiot is
as transparent as glass, and obvious to the trained eye.

His inner conflict of self expectation verses his erotic
perverse desires towards men whom he's attracted to
leads to extreme self loathing and then cyberstalking
attacks on his object of lust. He seeks to eliminate the
source of his homosexual fantasy, hoping those feelings
will magically disappear.

In other words, he's a MAD FAGGOT.

---
Mark, blueriverday

Old May 27th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Fri, *21 May* 2010 07:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs...n-jet-19933123

---
Mark

And Mark(ie) gets ignored for over a week.

*lolololololol*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj